Ved Prabha: Respected swami ji vidhata ne janam se hi gun karma swabhav anusar jodiyan bana rakhi hain kya yeh bat such hai? yadi haan toh hum manushyon ka kya role hai us vyavastha ko dhoondne main
Swami Ramswarup: My blessings to you. as per Yajurveda mantra 7/48, we have to face the result of our previous lives’ deeds and accordingly our family life runs but God on other hand advises us to do Yajyen, ashtang yoga practice to change the luck by virtue of which long, happy, family life is obtained. As regards, our role one has to do hard work (strive) and the result is awarded by God.
B B: Pranam, Guruji. Charan Sparsh With your blessings my worship is going on. Guruji, I want your guidance for few things.
1. Regarding Dhyan which you have advised to do by chanting OM by heart and to concentrate between forehead- You have advised that OM shall be chanted starting with taking breath inside (inhale) and while breathing outside (exhale) it shall complete with mmmâ€¦. But Guruji, I am not exactly getting rhythm i.e. I am not sure whether I am doing it correctly. i.e.
=whether in this inhale and exhale shall be normal or inhale shall be more/deep.
=whether inhale shall be taken up to nabhi and then to exhale it or inhale shall be normal.
2. All Asans (seven) I am doing thrice at a time. So whether it is ok or it shall be less. Please advice. Again with charan sparsh. Pranam.
Swami Ramswarup: My blessings to you.
1. Inhale and exhale should always be normal.
2. Normally, inhale goes upto nabhi but we have to see only normal inhale breathing.
3. Asans may be done twice at a time and after long time, asans should be done once. Whenever, you will come again, detailed knowledge will be given to you.
Prashant: Aadarney Swami Ji, Namaste. Recently, I was invited to attend a presentation on Vihangam Yoga which I missed unfortunately due to other commitments. Could you please enlighten me on Vihangam yoga, please? Should it be practised? Is it right to follow that as per Vedic principles? Is it in line with Maharishi Patanjali’s Yog Shastras? Awaiting your aashirwaad. Namaste.
Swami Ramswarup: Namaste. My blessings to you. In Vedas, there is only Ashtang yoga philosophy, please and we must follow the eternal knowledge of Vedas which emanates direct from God in the beginning of the earth. Vihangam Yoga, Raj Yoga, Sahaj Yoga, Hath Yoga etc., are not mentioned in Vedas. Yet, if anybody wants to do the practice of said yoga, he may do at his own. My blessings to you.