Bharat: Namaskaar Swamiji 1) Could you please suggest how to start reading your books. Which book to start with and then proceed with others?
2) Are the mantras of suktas (purusha, sri, saraswati), mahanyasam, rudram part of Vedas?
3) I do not have much knowledge in Sanskrit. Do we have good translations Valmiki’s sloka and its meaning?
Swami Ramswarup: My blessings to you.
1. First of all, please study Vedic satsang sangrah I (in Hindi), then Manav Dharma Shiksha, thereafter please study Vedas- A Divine light I, II and III. Then you can proceed with any book.
2. Purush sukta gives knowledge regarding creation and the origination of eternal knowledge of four Vedas. All Vedas contain the purush sukta.
3. Valmiki Ramayan commented by Sri Jagdishwaranand saraswati is available in the market.
M/s Vijay Kumar Govindram Hasanand, Nai Sadak, Delhi.
Abid: 1. phansi ka waqat fajar ke bat aur suraj nikalne se pehle kyoon hota he please batain?
2. Aik larki ki lash mili kese pata chale ga ke wo muslim he ya non muslim?
3. Ayse konsi cheez he jo ho to nikkah nahi ho sakta na ho to janaza nahi ho sakta.
Swami Ramswarup: Customs and sects have been made by us and not by God. So, it is a big problem to deal with path inspired by God. But, sorry I could not understand your question, “Phansi Ke waqt fajar ke bat aur suraj nikalne se pehle kyoon hota hai”.
Actually, the time quoted by your relates to Brahma-Moorat and time of dawn which gives happiness to all. This is the time to remember God-Khuda also which might have been selected by administrative authorities to give the benefit to deceased to remember his Khuda/God. By the universal law made by God in Vedas, there is no bar on nikaah or janaza. As regards, man-made laws, their laws may be different, please.
Manmeet Singh: Swamiji what is the actual meaning of ‘Vairagya’.And also I often read that we are using our mind a little bit i.e. 1% to 3% exceptionally. Swamiji I really want to know how to use it 100%?
Swami Ramswarup: In Patanjal Yog Darshan , Rishi Patanjali has thrown light on this matter. He states that there are two kinds of Vairagya-when an aspirant follows the Vedic path and starts name jaap, Yajyen and hard practice of ashtang yoga then one day he feels that whatever he listens and sees , the matters of seeing and listening do not effect him. This is the first vairagya about which Patanjali Rishi also states-
“Drashtanushravikvishayvitrishnnasay Vashikaarsangaya Vairaagyam”
Meaning:- whatever an aspirant sees or hears he becomes desireless from all the objects.
This is first kind of asceticism.
About the second and last type of vairagya Patanjali Rishi states-
“Tata param Purushkhyatergunnvaitrishnnyam”
Meaning:- When from all the materialistic articles of the universe created by Almighty God , the aspirant becomes totally desireless then the stage of vairagya is called” Par Vairagya”.
So, only a great aspirant who never discontinues his worship i.e., name jaap, Ashtang yoga Practice, Yajyen etc., gets the above quoted stage of vairagya and in this world there are hardly such vairaagis. 100% cells of our mind can only be used when a person becomes aspirant, starts listening to eternal knowledge of Vedas which emanates direct from God at the beginning of the earth. then the aspirant follows it , after listening from acharya, makes regular contact with learned acharya , does name jaap, Yajyen regularly , daily and the aspirant especially begins hard practice of ashtang Yoga daily. Then his Guru maharaj and Almighty God bless him and he attains Asampragyat Samadhi and all the cells of his mind become awakened. In the absence of eternal knowledge of Vedas nowadays mostly the gurus have adopted the path against the Vedas and thus have insulted the creator.