Ajit: Namaste swamiji aur charan sparsha,
1) Which sin is more bad according to veda, a person who hurts others or a person who eats non veg or is the level of sin same in both the cases?
2) When a yogi achieves moksha, then can he have transaction with this universe like helping disciples or blessing people?
3) Can souls have relationship with one another after achieving moksha? For example – a yogi who achieves moksha now, can he meet Krishna Maharaja’s soul?
Thank You so much for answering my previous questions.
Swami Ram Swarup: My blessings to you.
1) Both the sins are equally bad because these involve violence.
2) You see, only a learned Yogi who is philosopher of Vedas and Ashtang Yog and has attained Samadhi is capable to have transaction with universe after attaining moksh. Please remember that moksh is attained by Yogi when he is alive. So, alive Yogi is capable as quoted above.
3) Yes, please.
Again, my blessings to you.
Dinesh: Mai ek shivling laya hu kya mai use ghar par rakh sakta hu?
Swami Ram Swarup: Yeh aapki iccha par nirbhar hai ki aap shivling ko apne ghar mein rakhein. Waise vedon mein shivling kee pooja ya murti pooja ka vidhaan nahin hai. Vedon mein sirf ek nirakaar, sarvavyapak , sarvashaktimaan Parmeshwar kee pooja ke liye updesh hai. Anya kisi ki bhi nahin.
Dave: Dear Swamiji pranam. swamiji, in bhagvad gita chapter 14 verse 3 it is stated that prakriti is an unlimited and infinite power of God i.e ‘mahad brahma’. Then I was confused why you have said before that prakriti is not infinite? Thank you.
Swami Ram Swarup: My blessings to you. It is said that Yogeshwar Sri Krishna Maharaj has preached Bhagwed Geeta to warrior Arjun to enable him to fight religious war. Infact, Bhagwad Geeta is an extract of Bheeshma Parv of Mahabharat epic written by Vyas Muniji. Yogeshwar Sri Krishna Maharaj and Vyas Muniji, both were learned of Vedas and Ashtang Yog. So, according to Yajurved mantra 40/10 and Atharvaved mantra 7/2/1, both were capable to preach or write any holy book because such dignitaries always speak or write the matter which totally (100%) based on eternal Vedas’ knowledge which emanates directly from God. I mean to say, at present Bhagwad Geeta can only be understood and preached by those who are learned and Ashtang Yog like the above said dignitaries because such learned persons are only able to understand the preach of Vyas Muniji or Yogeshwar Sri Krishna Maharaj. I mean to say, whatever you have read about Prakriti that it is unlimited infinite power of God is against the Views of Vyas Muniji and Yogeshwar Sri Krishna Maharaj. According to Rigved mantra 3/55/1, meaning of “Mahat Aksharam” is a great immortal power and not unlimited power. I mean to say that neither Vyas Muniji nor Yogeshwar Sri Krishna Maharaj has told that Prakriti is unlimited, infinite power of God. You are advised to read my book named- Srimad Bhagwad Geeta- Ek vedic Rehasya Part III (in Hindi) worth Rs. 250/-, excluding postal charges.