Bipin Badheka: It is stated that we have two alive matters in our body, soul & God. So our energy, movement etc. in body is due to power of God or independent power of soul? If it is power/energy of soul then what is the effect of God residing in our body? Pranam.
Swami Ramswarup: God resides in our body first, His nature being omnipresent. second, if God will not reside in body then neither soul nor body will function, so, the main source to make not only human body but entire universe to function the almighty God, but, no doubt, all souls living in human body are free to do good or bad deeds at their own.
N: I look day by day maximum actor, actress.
Swami Ramswarup: Yes, in most of the fields actor and actresses are there and that is why, spiritual field has not been left untouched . secondly, all living beings are acting in the universal theatre on the platform of earth and the greatest producer and director i.e. Almighty God witnesses everybody and onwards good and bad results of the acting in shape of happiness and sorrows respectively. So, every actor/actress must be cautious of refraining from doing sins, knowing that Almighty God witnesses all deeds and give us punishment.
V: Revered Swamiji, Bless me and my family and help us to do the right things needed by God for us to do.
Swami Ramswarup: My blessings to you, my daughter. I, first of all, appreciate your pious desire, I heartily blessed you and your family for long, happy life and get success at every success at every step of life while doing pious deeds, my daughter.
Mohini: I am not well. I am unmarried and want to keep a fast for Karvachauth. Should I keep the fast or not?
Swami Ramswarup: I would advice you not to keep karvachauth fast please. You must always take care of your health.
S: I need a powerful prayer or mantra or sloka or any chant to get succeeded in my love with friend and to make my present love life to turn as a successful love marriage life.
Swami Ramswarup: First of all, I would like to advise you that the sign of best lover is that he would never touch the opposite sex before marriage, if you also maintain your purity and then you marry with your lover then sure your married life would be happy. I bless you, for the same.
Bipin Badheka: Pranam, Swamiji.Charan Sparsh. Kindly request you to please guide us for below.
(1) We sometimes read/hear that very young child speaks Sanskrit shloks of vesas/shashtras etc. by heart. It is said that due to previous births knowledge that child has remember that. Whether it is possible? Since it is explained by you only yogi who has realized God can know his previous births.
(2) It is stated that our present life is prarabadh based on past life’s deeds and we should discharge our duties as stated in Vedas which will destroy our sanchit karmas. So Swamiji, whether our life or age is fixed from our birth? If it was fixed on birth or before then whether by discharging moral duties as per Vedas (listening Vedas from learned acharya, doing Gayatri havan daily both times, doing ashtang yoga etc.) our age of our present life gets increased and better? Or whether after such deeds also our present life is fixed and result of such deed will be given in next life only?
(3) As stated Raja Dashrath had 3 wives and from each of them he had son. Swamiji, whether this is correct? Whether Vedas allow this since king Dashrath was also a yogi and follower of Vedas. We request to please clear this doubt. Pranam.
Swami Ramswarup: My blessings to you, my son.
1. No, please. It is not possible for a child to talk or recite Sanskrit shlokas without learning the same from a learned acharya of Vedas in present life.
First of all generally public does not know about the Vedas and therefore public is not able to decide whether the child is reciting Ved mantras or any other Sanskrit shloka. Secondly, if Ved mantras due to the pious result of the deeds of the previous life are chanted by an ordinary boy or man who has not learnt Vedas from present alive learned acharya of Vedas then the boy/man etc., will also experience the divine pleasure of realizing God and in the said condition/situation, the boy or man will never chant the Ved mantras publically. They will enjoy within themselves only.
2. Yes, it is true that our present life has to face the result of past lives’ deeds-good or bad in the shape of pleasure and sorrows respectively. Now, you see there are three types of karmas. In present life, we are also free to do kriyamann karmas either good or bad. So, human-life is especially meant for worshipping the God as per Vedas philosophy to know and do pious deeds only by which the effect of bad deeds as well as sorrows is wiped away and a person gets long, happy life.
Yes, if a devotee follows the eternal Vedas’ philosophy which emanates direct from God at the beginning of the earth then by listening Vedas from learned Acharya, doing Havan/Yajyen both times, daily name jaap of God, hard practice of Ashtang Yoga philosophy which also emanates from Vedas, while discharging all his mortal duties towards family, society, nation etc., then automatically his life will become happy and long.
3. King Dashrath was a learned of Vedas, his spiritual master Vasishth Muniji, who was philosopher of Vedas and Yoga Philosophy lived along with King Dashrath, so there was no doubt that three marriages of King Dashrath were performed in consultation with Guru Vasishthji. So, being Rajrishi, King Dashrath could marry.
Anonymous: What should I do to earn money?
Swami Ramswarup: First of all we should know that the lord of universe is Almighty God. He is only empowered to give us assets etc. Therefore, we must first worship Him daily according to Vedas and after seeking His blessings, a person should do hard-working with full concentration. God sure will fulfill the desire.