Ashwin: Swamiji,my pranams to you. 1) Is it possible that Hanumanji and other vanars were intelligent species other than humans? I meant they may be some prototypes. Please explain.
2) Somewhere it is mentioned in one of the question and answer section that Kunti Devi begot a son from Surya Rishi ie Karna. Then,why didn’t she raise her kid but put him in the river? Also,why did she intend to beget a son before marriage but didn’t decide to raise the kid? Please explain.
3) Somewhere it is mentioned in this website that Sri Rama was a mathematician etc. What are the shloka evidences from Valmiki Ramayana? Thank you
Swami Ramswarup: My blessings to you
(1) Hanumanji was from vanar tribe and whole vanar tribe was of human species and not of monkeys etc. So, where the comparison in all human-beings is considered about intelligence, it depends on the study of Vedas as well as the worldly study of nowadays. That is why, we differentiate between learneds and non-learneds. As far as Hanumanji is concerned, he was learned of four Vedas and most intelligent and the said comments were told by Sri Ram to Laxman in Valmiki Ramayan.
(2) It was personal matter of Kunti which she did. The event had occurred long before and therefore has concern with past time. I mean to say, done is done. Now, there will be no use to comment on decision of Kunti. As stated in Rigveda mantra 10/135/1, 2 we, all human beings have been blessed by God with this valuable human body for two reasons – One to face result of previous lives’ deeds in the shape of pious deeds and sins i.e., happiness and sorrows respectively
and whatever we’ll do in present life, its result will have to be borne in the next births. So, it is matter of Almighty God to award the result of Kunti’s deed either in the shape of sins or pious deeds, based on the fundamental law of Vedas.
(3) In Balkand, Sarg 1, Valmikiji states that Sri Ram was vedajyan , sarvashastrarth, tatvajyen and samadhivaan. You see, in Vedas, every subject has been clearly briefed including maths. So,
naturally being the philosopher of Vedas (vedajyan) , Sri Ram was also having knowledge of mathematics.
Vishvjeet: Swami jee apko sadar charn spersh swami jee mai bahut preshan hu mai astang yog sikhna chahta hu mai vedo ko janana chahta hu mai bhawan ko paana chahta hu par mujhe marg nahi dekh rha hai . swami jee mujhe marg dekhao. apki badi karpa hogi kirpya mera margdarshan aveshya kejiya.
Swami Ramswarup: My blessings to you. Yeh jo aapki Ishwar ko prapt karne kee ichchha hai, yeh bahut mahaan hai. Asal mein yahi manushya janam pane ka prayojan hai-maksad hai. Aap ko jab bhi samay miley to aap yahaan mere paas aa sakte hain.
Radhe: Dandvat pranaam prabhu ji. I have one request. Please aap mere lord krishna ko maharaj na kaho vo bramha vrishnu mahesh is sb k data hai aor mai ye proof kar sakta hu ap mere
email me iska reply kijiye iska reply jaroor karna prabhu ji ap k charno me binti hai ki krishna ok
maharaj mat kaho ji vo vishwambhar hai hare krishna reply karna plz.
Swami Ramswarup: My blessings to you. Aapke jo apne vichar hain, woh aapkee apnee shraddha se yukta hain. Aap apne marg par chalet rahiye. Han! Jab vedon ka prashan aata hai
jiska varnnan swayam Sri Krishnaji nein pooree Bhagwad Geeta mein kiya hai to wahaan yeh satya kehna aur jaanna zaroori hota hai ki vedon ke anusaar, Ishwar Nirakar, Sarvavyapak avinashi, kabhi janam na lene wala, srishti ko rachkar uskee palna karke uska sanhaar karne wala hai, jaise Bhagwad Geeta shloka 3/15 mein Sri Krishna ji Arjun ko keh rahe hain ki hey Arjun ! sab karma vedon se utpann hote hain aur charon ved Nirakar Ishwar se utpann hotey hain. Mera aapko ashirwad.