Arun Gaur: Swani ji, koti koti pranam, Main ye janna chahata hu ki savdharm kya hai.
Swami Ram Swarup: My blessings to you, my son. Sarvdharma ke baarey mein to T.V. mein bahut bataya jaata hai ki do-dhai hazar saal mein jo Hindu, Jain , Parsi aadi dharma banein hain aur ussey pehle ka jo avinashi dharma hai, yeh sab sarv-dharma mein aa jaate hain.
Vishal: Namaste Guruji, Guruji, If I am not wrong space also part of Parkriti.When we say God is all-pervaded in Parkirti & outside of Parkriti. Is any end of parkirti/space? What is beyond the space?
Swami Ram Swarup: Namaste ji.
As stated in all Vedas like Rigveda Mandal 10, Sukta 129 and Yajurveda Mantra 31/4, Almighty God creates the universe from non-alive matter Prakriti. Kapil Muni has beautifully stated about such divine deed of Almighty God vide Sankhya Shastra Sutra 1/26. In the said mantras and sutra it is clarified that space is the tatva (matter) made of Prakriti.
Beyond space, there is panch tan matranni, etc.
Vishal: Namaste Guruji, Guruji, what is meaning of Yog? How one should do meditate?
Swami Ram Swarup: Namasteji. There are several types of Yog but main eternal Yog philosophy which is mentioned in the eternal knowledge of Vedas is called Ashtang Yoga Philosophy.
It has eight paths named Yam, Niyam, asan, Prannayam, Pratyahaar, Dharnna, Dhyan, Samadhi. So, Dhyan is called meditation which is 7th stage of Ashtang Yog. Those who leave 1- 6 stages , they can never meditate correctly, because of breaking eternal rule of Vedas which preach to start Yoga Philosophy right from Yam. If you are really interested in Yog Philosophy then I would advise you to first read my following books, if you desire, then put up any query:-
Patanjal Yog Darshan Part I and II (in Hindi)
Vedas Divine Light Part I (in English)
However, a list of books is also appended below for your information:-
List of books is appended below, please —–
S. No. NAMES OF BOOK COST PAGES
1. PATANJAL YOG DARSHAN PT I 131.00 332
2. PATANJAL YOG DARSHAN PT II 200.00 295
3. VEDIC PRAVACHAN SANGRAH 120.00 118
4. VEDIC SATSANG SANGRAH PT II 12.00 29
5. MANAV DHARAM SHIKSHA 21.00 88
6. ATMIK UDGAR 51.00 42
7. DIL SE DIL KI BAAT 21.00 20
8 YAJ KARAM SARVSHRESHTH ISHWAR POOJA 65.00 132
9. BRAHAMCHARYA DUKH NIVARAK
DIVYA MANNI 100.00 173
10. MRITYU EK KATU SATYA 20.00 63
11. BHAJAN KIRTAN 40.00 64
12. SHRIMADBHAGWAD GEETA
EK VEDIC RAHSYA (CHAP. 1-6) 400.00 739
13. SHRIMADBHAGWAD GEETA
EK VEDIC RAHSYA (CHAP. 7-12) 400.00 594
14. SANDHYA MANTRA 25 33
15. VEDIC PRAVACHAN SANGRAH PT II 100.00 124
(IN HINDI 1-15)
16. VEDANTA & ETERNAL VEDAS’
PHILOSOPHY PT I 31.00 77
17. VEDANTA AND ETERNAL VEDAS’
PHILOSOPHY PT II 20.00 92
18. YOGA A DIVINE VEDAS PHILOSOPHY 65.00 123
19. VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT 80.00 190
20. PROTECT THE HOLY COW, SAY VEDAS 40.00 58
21. VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. II 121.00 279
22. VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. III 100.00 126
23. VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. IV 100.00 153
24. VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. V 140.00 104
(IN ENGLISH 16-24)
25. SANT VANNI CASSETTES (PT 1-8) 35.00 EACH
26. BHAJ GOVINDAM CASSETTE 35.00
27. VCDS VEDOIN KEE CHHAWON TALE PT1&2 50.00 EACH
28. ISHWAR KEE AWAZ SUNO (ACD) 36.00
29. SAB MEIN VYAPAK JYOTI EK (ACD) 36.00
30. SANT VANNI PT. 1-4 (ACD) 35.00 EACH
31. VALMIKI RAMAYAN (ACD) 36.00
32. ISHWAR BIN SUKH NAHIN (ACD) 36.00
33.SARVAVYAPAK ISHWAR MAHIMA SUNO(ACD) 36.00
34. SAB GOBIND HAI (ACD) 45.00