Uzair: Kis nagar ko qubbat-ul-islam ka nnam diya gaya tha?
Swami Ram Swarup: Sorry, I do not know. However, in spiritualism, if I’m not mistaken, the human body is full with Qubbat-Ul-Islam wherein Allah, God, Ishwar resides.
Rajesh: Namasthe Guruji, thank you for answering my question Guruji, your words are power and cautions towards how to live life in proper manner, but still some of the taught and question rises in my mind which are, YONIS: The below question represent immediate after the death of the soul take re-birth as human, what happens and which body it enter?
1. During the time of death if soul is [present birth of soul is Hindu] highly desire to take re-birth immediately as a human, whether the re-birth of the soul will be Hindu or it will be other religious like Muslim, Christian etc.
2. Suppose if the present birth of the soul is in Bangalore and mother tongue will be Kannada, after the re-birth of the soul whether the place will be in Bangalore or some other place or some other state. Whether the mother tongue will also change for the soul after the re-birth or remain the same as first previous birth.
3. Suppose the birth will be Male in the present suggestion, after the re-birth it will be Male or Female or according the desire at end moment of the soul. Which body the soul enter..?
I stay in Bangalore, Karnataka, I won’t follow the path of Vedas, can you please mention the books house were I get 4 Vedas full version, in Bangalore.
Swami Ram Swarup: Namasteji. You are welcome, please.
(1) Rebirth is not based on the desire of any person, please. It is totally under the control and command of Almighty God. When a person dies and soul leaves the body then the present pious and impious deeds of the soul which he did in present life are added in the sanchit karmas. Then total number of sanchit karmas become the base of the next birth and the soul based on pious and impious deeds can get human, animal or bird/insects body. That is why in present human body, one should always listen to Vedas, read holy books and do daily hawan/yajyen and practice of Ashtang Yoga Philosophy under the guidance of learned acharya of Vedas and Yoga so that the person may be able to attain at least human body in the next birth or may be able to attain Salvation in present birth.
Rebirth is given under the control and command of Almighty God in the human-body because castes and sects are not made by God but are made by humans. So, rebirth is given in human body which may be Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian etc., because the human body was given on the basis of pious deeds and after taking birth in any sect/religion, it depends on the soul who takes rebirth that he continues to do pious deeds to attain salvation or gets indulged in illusion.
(2) Rebirth is given by God and the place, based on previous lives’ deeds may be anywhere in the world.
(3) Soul is not male, female or eunuch. Rebirth is given as told above, on the basis of karmas, in the bodies.
I would like to advise you that before entering into knowledge of Vedas, you should read at least following books so as to familiarize with Vedas’ knowledge –
(1) Vedic Pravachan Sangrah Part I (Hindi)
(2) Vedas- A Divine Light Part I to IV (English)
(1) Submein Vyapak Ek Jyot
(2) Ishwar Ki Awaz Suno
(3) Ishwar Bin Sukh Nahin
However, your postal address has not been received, please send the same to enable us to send the books, if you desire.
My blessings to you again.
GRD: I regret to inform you the demise of my elder son. He died of an accident. I heartily request all of you to pray to God for my elder son’s peace of soul.
Swami Ram Swarup: Really, the heart broken news about the demise of your loving son has given us shock. But nothing can be done because birth and death are under the control of Almighty God. May the departed soul of your son rest in peace. I shall sure do Yajyen tomorrow, in which we all will pray for your son. I would also advise you to do daily hawan with Gayatri mantra for the peace of the departed soul and the peace for the family. In the hawan God listens, says Samveda.
Charul: Namaste Swamiji I want to know is it not good if a baby born during shradh days?
Swami Ram Swarup: Namasteji.
In the process of creation, days, nights, time etc., are also created by the power of Almighty God. Further you see, days are formed by sun’s movement and sun is form of light. Also God is Himself divine form of light. It reveals that days are also auspicious like light. So, the birth on any day and time is always pious according to Vedas and Vedas never tell about any Shradh, pitra dosh, kaal sarp yoga, mangal dosh, shani chakra etc. Even Amavasya is declared as most pious day by God in Atharvaveda but nowadays man-made custom has declared Amavasya as night of devils/ghosts etc., which is totally false. I also paste my article on shradh.
At the time of death, the soul comes out of the body and when a person is dead, his body is burnt on pyre. When soul resides in human body, person uses his mouth to eat, ear to listen, eye to see, hand to work, legs to move etc. Now the body has been burnt and the soul remains alone. Alone soul can do nothing but remains in the stage of Sushupt i.e., like in coma. Then after thirteen days, the soul takes rebirth. So how the dead person would eat the food which is made for him during Shradh. So Shradh is not mentioned in Vedas. Vedic meaning of Shradh is to serve the alive parents and elders by providing them with food, bedding and necessary goods etc., faithfully and lovingly.
Anna Daan/Shradh to departed soul
Vedas are eternal knowledge which emanate direct from God at the beginning of every universe. Being the knowledge direct from God, each statement of Ved mantra is also eternal truth.
Thirty-ninth chapter of Yajurveda states about death. The soul when leaves the human body remains under control of a divine air named “Sutratma vayu”. Mantras tell that after wandering unconsciously for thirteen days in the space and planets like Sun, moon, etc., soul comes again on this earth inside the vegetation. Then either the soul enters the male living being’s body according to pious deeds and sins through pores or is duly mixed within vegetation and taken by a male person. Then the soul takes rebirth through parents.
This process is an eternal truth. However, if soul is religious and has done hard tapasya then the soul gets salvation. Only soul has to face the result of previous lives’ deeds through living being’s body. Since soul is alive whereas body is non-alive matter. So body does not face the result of deeds. When soul has gone out of body then how the soul will see, hear, taste, smell or touch or will be benefited of any pious deed etc.? therefore Vedas do not tell about the present system of shradh etc.
However, the pious deeds done to remember the departed soul by means of devotion or organizing the holy Yajyen with Ved mantras, its result never goes in vain and the family is benefited.
Departed soul never meets again please. Even departed soul, when take rebirth, forgets every event of his previous life. As regards dreams Atharvaveda states that dreams of departed soul are not good so it is in your interest and welfare that you do not see dreams.
My blessings to you.