ASP: Namaste guruji, We are safely reached to the Jaipur.And we felt divine love to visit the ashram. We never forget the sweet memory of Divine Haven at the holy morning of Diwali. Our trip was great and 27th and 28th visit mcleodganj and naddi. We are once again planning to come your ashram as soon as possible. When we will come please instruct us. According to that we will come. Take care of your health… Yours Children.
Swami Ramswarup: My blessings to you both my daughter. You are always welcome, here.
Rohan: Nameste Guruji, Could you please tell me in Hindi the meaning of ‘Gayatri Mantra’ word by word so that when i meditate i can also recite the meaning otherwise the individual words have very long meaning. Thanks
Swami Ramswarup: Namasteji. The meaning of Gayatri mantra in Hindi, has been mentioned in detail, in my book Vedic Pravachan Sangrah part I along with its glory. You are advised to purchase the book, please. Book will be sent to you on receipt of your postal address. Book is worth Rs. 120/- excluding postal charges.
Asish: Pranam Swamiji, In my previous question I asked why god created this universe when he has no desire to create, and in the answer you replied that this process is automatic with one portion of God’s power act with the prakriti and universe is processed. So my question is
1. Does that mean GOD and his power are two distinct entities?
2. When GOD has no desire for creation then why he can’t stop the process of universe creation and merge everything into him. Is this power of god is not under his control? If it is in his control then clearly he desires for the sustainable of this universe.
3. I read few remarks on astrology by you, I have one question, is astrology and the remedies prescribed by Parashar Rishi are not true and effective? I guess rishi like Parashar would be a great learned of Vedas, so how can his teachings not true?
4. Why Krishna in Gita says you worship me only and seek me only, if he is not form of God. Also he said in Vedas i am the Samveda.
Kindly bless me with the true knowledge
Swami Ramswarup: 1) You, I and other people though are one individually but separate from each other. Similarly, Sri Ram and Sri Krishna are separate from each other and took birth in Treta and Dwapur. I mean to say our and their qualities or powers are not separate from anybody if God is there, then His power exists within Him i.e., God and His power are not separate from each other.
2) I clarified in the previous answer that God has no desires. So, God does not create the universe. At a proper time i.e., at the time of creation, automatically power of God acts in non-alive matter- Prakriti and creation starts. So, every materialistic article of world is created from non-alive matter prakriti (as potter makes pot from clay) and not from God. So, Vedas-Shastra tell us that God in the matter of creation is only Nimit Karann and non-alive matter, Prakriti is Upadann karann. In this connection, I paste my article as below-
The creation is eternal and automatic. There is no date of creation of the following:
(A) Almighty God who is alive, immortal, formless, creates, nurses and destroys the universe. He never indulges in any maya, mahamaya, illusion and deeds (good or bad. Yajurveda Mantra 40/8 and Yog shastra Sutra 1/26 also refer)
(B) Soul: Soul is alive, the purest, away from sins etc. but illusion covers the soul due to which soul forgets his original form and hence remains in sorrows, problems etc.
C) Prakriti: Non-alive and has three qualities. i.e., Raj, tam, Satva. At a proper time, the power of God acts in prakriti and the universe is created. So the creation is eternal and automatic.
Raj, Tam and Satva are the three qualities of prakriti. When the said gunnas remain idle dormant i.e., do not work, then combination of these three gunnas(qualities) in dormant stage is called prakriti and this time is called “final destruction” of the universe. When an appropriate time comes, the creation is to be started again. Then the power of God works in the above three gunnas i.e., in the prakriti and immediately the creation starts. Rajo gunn is a sign of sensuousness etc., Tamo gunn signifies laziness and sato gunn signifies ego, pride. Our human body is also made of the said three gunnas.
Vedas tell that there are three eternal/immortal matters- first: Almighty God, second: souls, third: prakriti. Almighty God creates, nurses and destroys the universe and again creates it. The said process of creation is eternal/immortal/everlasting. Almighty God creates the universe from prakriti. When the raj, tam and satva gunnas of prakriti remain idle (dormant condition/inactive) then creation does not take place. At an appropriate time, a power of Almighty God acts in prakriti (i.e., in Raj, tam and satva gunnas). Immediately the process of creation starts and the first matter of prakriti is made which is called –Mahat i.e., mind; from Mahat- ahankar is made, from ahankar panch (5) tan matrayein, from panch (5) tanmatrayein, panch (5) mahabhoot are created. From panch mahabhoot, the entire matter of universe i.e., Sun, Moon air, water , our bodies, bodies of other living beings etc., are created. The whole creation is thus created from prakriti and remains still (in active) like a statue. This creation is called non-sexual creation. In the said creation, the young human bodies are created which are neither old nor babies. Then by the power of God, in the said bodies, breathing system (prann vaayu) starts operating. At last, God enters into the universe and immediately all the humans and other living beings become alive and start functioning. Similarly, the non-alive matters like Sun, moon, earth, air, water etc., start their respective functions.
Creation, Science, worldly matters etc., is not possible until the same is created by someone. Secondly, knowledge is attained when knowledge is imparted by someone.
Rigveda mantra 10/129/ 1-6 throw light about creation that at that time, there was nothing and no living beings did exist. So there was no learned acharya who could give the knowledge to the newly created living beings like parents who educate the children to make them able to speak language and to know about the matters like crow, animals, chapati, ghee, sun, moon i.e., all matters of the world. See, if a newly born baby is managed to live in dense jungle and nursed well but he is not given education about the worldly matters etc. i.e., mathematics, science, animals, sun, moon etc., then even at the young age of 20-25, 30 years, he will not be able to speak any language and when he will be brought out of the cave of dense jungle and will be asked about the sun, moon, animals, birds before him, then he will not be able to reply because he was not given the said knowledge.
When we see towards sun, moon, air, space, human body etc. It is clearly understood that the said creation has not been made by any human being but Almighty God, from whom the knowledge of four Vedas emanates. In Vedas, the knowledge right from straw to Brahma has been mentioned. So in the beginning of non-sexual earth, the Vedas originated in the heart of four rishis: Agni, Vaayu, Aditya and Angira, and from the rishis the knowledge of science, deeds and worship along with every matter is being given to the public by which the public became educated scientist and wrote books, etc.
In Vedas as well as in fourth chapter of Yog Shastras of Rishi Patanjali, it is mentioned that those who do not believe in God are provided more and more facilities by nature and such people get spoiled etc.
On the contrary those who worship God, they naturally try to kill their desires and accordingly under the law, nature, help them to follow the true path to realize the God.
It is also pertinent to mention here that in Vedas, there is no mention of avtarwad or any proper noun, please. Vedas do not even contain any story or past, present or future life of anyone. Vedas contain knowledge i.e., entire science, form of deeds/duties and worship of God. Actually Vedas give knowledge right from straw to Brahma (God) of entire universe.
All four Vedas tell to worship a formless, Almighty, omnipresent, omniscient God who creates, nurses and destroys the universe. God was one, is one and shall ever remain one. He is unchangeable, unchallengeable and beyond description. He has unlimited qualities and thus unlimited names but is one. Because He is Almighty and needs no help of anyone to create, nurse and destroy the universe therefore no need to take avtar.
As regards merging of man/woman in God, how is it possible when there is no law of merging of the universe and universe being under God. Actually, our senses are not in our control, that, is why we think, see, smell, taste, touch at our own wish and hence the disease, tension, problem, corruption and early death etc. Those who knows Vedas, they know about the formless, omnipresent, eternal, everlasting, omniscient, Almighty God, otherwise, any comment can be fixed on God by anybody being ignorant.
3) Present astrology is totally against the eternal knowledge of the Vedas please and no learned of Vedas has faith on present astrology. Praashar Rishi was Yogi and he can never write a book on present Astrology. We may recollect that six shastras have been written by six Rishis. Bhagwad Geeta by Vyas Muni, Valmiki Ramayan by Rishi Valmikiji, Shatpath Brahmin Granth by Yaskachraya, Vyakarann shastra by Pannini Muni. Moreover several other Rishis like Vyas muni, Manu Bhagwan were there on this pious motherland but they never wrote even a single word of astrology. You see that Bhagwat purann has not been written by Vyas Muni which is proved by Dayanand Saraswati also. Yet People accept that Bhagwat Purann is written by Vyas Muniji. Vyas Muni has written only ten thousand shlokas of mahabharat granth but now it contains one lakh twenty thousand shlokas. So, nothing can be done if somebody says that any Rishi wrote any book on astrology etc., which are against the Vedas. The truth always prevails.
4) Sri Krishna never say that we should worship him. This secret is known by a learned of Vedas only. I have described this truth that Sri Krishna was not a avatar in two parts of Bhagwad Geeta describing 1-12 chapters. Onwards, I have been writing. The book can be sent on receipt of your postal address, Bhagwad Geeta- Ek Vedic Rehasya Part I and Part II worth Rs. 400/-, Rs.400/- excluding postal charges, or the book can be sent by the VPP, if you desire, otherwise not.
So, I would like to advice you to read at least first part of the Geeta consisting of Chapter 1-6. The book have become famous in India and as well as out of India. I would also like to advice you to read my some Vedic books, lists of which is appended below. Twenty percent rebate will be given to you. Some spiritual songs on Vedic culture has also been made and sung by me. Audio Cds are also available. My dear son, I am not insisting you to purchase but keeping in view, in interest to know, I was only advising. My blessings are always with you.
List of books is appended below, please —–
S. No. NAMES OF BOOK COST PAGES
1. PATANJAL YOG DARSHAN PT I 131.00 332
2. PATANJAL YOG DARSHAN PT II 200.00 295
3. VEDIC PRAVACHAN SANGRAH 120.00 118
4. VEDIC SATSANG SANGRAH PT II 12.00 29
5. MANAV DHARAM SHIKSHA 21.00 88
6. ATMIK UDGAR 51.00 42
7. DIL SE DIL KI BAAT 21.00 20
8 YAJ KARAM SARVSHRESHTH ISHWAR POOJA 65.00 132
9. BRAHAMCHARYA DUKH NIVARAK
DIVYA MANNI 100.00 173
10. MRITYU EK KATU SATYA 20.00 63
11. BHAJAN KIRTAN 40.00 64
12. SHRIMADBHAGWAD GEETA
EK VEDIC RAHSYA (CHAP. 1-6) 400.00 739
13. SHRIMADBHAGWAD GEETA
EK VEDIC RAHSYA (CHAP. 7-12) 400.00 594
14. SANDHYA MANTRA 25 33
15. VEDIC PRAVACHAN SANGRAH PT II 100.00 124
(IN HINDI 1-15)
16. VEDANTA & ETERNAL VEDAS’
PHILOSOPHY PT I 31.00 77
17. VEDANTA AND ETERNAL VEDAS’
PHILOSOPHY PT II 20.00 92
18. YOGA A DIVINE VEDAS PHILOSOPHY 65.00 123
19. VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT 80.00 190
20. PROTECT THE HOLY COW, SAY VEDAS 40.00 58
21. VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. II 121.00 279
22. VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. III 100.00 126
23. VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. IV 100.00 153
24. VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. V 140.00 104
(IN ENGLISH 16-24)
25. SANT VANNI CASSETTES (PT 1-8) 35.00 EACH
26. BHAJ GOVINDAM CASSETTE 35.00
27. VCDS VEDOIN KEE CHHAWON TALE PT1&2 50.00 EACH
28. ISHWAR KEE AWAZ SUNO (ACD) 36.00
29. SAB MEIN VYAPAK JYOTI EK (ACD) 36.00
30. SANT VANNI PT. 1-4 (ACD) 35.00 EACH
31. VALMIKI RAMAYAN (ACD) 36.00
32. ISHWAR BIN SUKH NAHIN (ACD) 36.00
33.SARVAVYAPAK ISHWAR MAHIMA SUNO(ACD) 36.00
34. SAB GOBIND HAI (ACD) 45.00