Anonymous: Can I come for Annual Yajyen?
Swami Ramswarup: Annual Yajyen will be completed on 13th June, 2010. You may come anytime before 13th June, please.
Bipin Badheka: Pranam, Guruji. Charan Sparsh. I have few queries and kindly request you to please guide on the same.
1. If any persons gets say huge money due to winning lottery/game show or someone/relative transfers property in the name of a person in absence of not having own child/ancestor. Then, Guruji, what Vedas states in such cases. Whether that person has any right to use that money? If yes that how he shall use it.
2. One of the Ved mantra says ‘sa dadhar prithavi dhamu taima, .kasmai devay havisha vidhem..’ In other Ved mantras also it is observed that GOD has mentioned ‘prithvai’ i.e. earth as his main creation along with our sun and moon. Does this mean that GOD has created human beings on our planet earth only. Perhaps no other planet name (which is unknown to us) on which human being may be living is mentioned in any mantras. So if GOD has created human beings only on earth in entire universe then whether in each creation GOD creates earth with same size/nature/qualities etc. and is also called by the name prithavi by human beings during that creation. Please guide.
3. What is the definition of shishya as per Vedas? When disciple can be considered as his shishya by his guru? What are the qualities of true shishya? Please guide. With Charan sparsh. Pranam.
Swami Ramswarup: My blessings to you.
1. Lottery is the sort of gamble. So, I do not recommend it. However, if a man gets lottery then the amount may create pride and unnecessary expenses if intellect/mind of such person is not purified by doing havan/Yajyen, name jaap of God and practice of yoga philosophy and he has no control on his senses, perceptions and mind. Same would be the result of the property received from relative etc. However, the property received by transfer from relative is not gambling etc. So, both the assets must be used with pure mind.
2. There are three lokas in the universe.
i) Dyulok i.e., including all celestial bodies emitting light for example- sun, stars.
ii) Antariksh lok i.e., space.
iii) Prithvi lok.
In the mantra, all three lokas have been mentioned, please and living beings live in all three said lokas. Yes, please. God creates the same universe as is created in previous creation. I mean to say, whatever we see in present creation including living beings, the same creations are created earlier also and the process of creation, nursing and destruction is eternal and everlasting. In this connection, Rigveda mantra 10/191/1 ”Surya Chandra masau dhata yatha poorvam akalpayat” i.e., sun, moon etc., of the present creation are same as before and the words mentioned in the eternal knowledge of Vedas like Prithvi are also same in each creation because ved mantras are also eternal, everlasting and unchangeable.
3. Disciples must be aspirant i.e., his soul should be only to gain the spiritual education of the Vedas from his acharya. He should be clear hearted with acharya. He should always try to control his five senses, perceptions and mind. He should daily in night before going to sleep think whether he has committed any mistake or sin and repent for the same, in addition should try his level best to avoid its reoccurrence. He should try always to maintain Brahmcharya, should do daily havan, name jaap and practice of yoga philosophy daily.