P D: Namaskar. Dhanyawad,i received your answer. Please give me some time so i can think and consult with my close friend who encourage me to read Vedas. Can you tell me out of the your books I must read? Thanks again from Dubai.
Swami Ram Swarup: Namaskar. You are welcome, please. In the beginning, the following books will give you immense knowledge:-
(1) VEDIC PRAVACHAN SANGRAH (in Hindi) worth Rs.51/-
(2) YAJ KARAM SARVSHRESHTH ISHWAR POOJA (in Hindi) worth Rs.65/-
(3) BRAHAMCHARYA DUKH NIVARAK DIVYA MANNI(in Hindi)worth Rs. 100
(4) VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT (in English) worth Rs. 80/-
(5) VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. IV (in English) worth Rs. 100/-
After studying the above books, you will be advised to study other books. However, following audio Cds of Vedic songs and pravachan delivered by me shall be useful for you:-
(1) ISHWAR KEE AWAZ SUNO (ACD) 36.00
(2) SAB MEIN VYAPAK JYOTI EK (ACD) 36.00
(3) Valmiki Ramayan (ACd) 35.00
(4) SANT VANNI PT. 1(Acd) 35.00
Anil: Thank you Swami ji to replying My answer but I also want to know Which Vedic special mantra says For Eating Concept? If you will give me reference, it will be more better to me Apka ma abhari Rahuga.
Swami Ram Swarup: You are welcome, please. Atharvaveda Mantra 6/71/1 clearly prohibits intake of non-vegetarian food and addiction. Atharvaveda mantra 5/12/10 directs to take only pious vegetarian food. Further Atharvaveda mantra 5/12/11 states that we must perform agnihotra daily and then consume vegetarian food which becomes pure and pious after doing hawan.
Yajurveda mantra 12/72 states to take pure vegetarian food.
Next mantra 12/73 states that we should take vegetarian food to remain be away from several diseases.
Yajurveda 12/79 advises to take vegetarian food.
Actually, all four Vedas prohibit to take non-vegetarian and inspire to take only vegetarian food.
R S: Namaste Thank you for your reply. Please send the book as soon as possible.
Swami Ram Swarup: Namaste. You are welcome, please. Book has been sent to you, please.