Kashish: Pranam Guruji Guruji thank you for clearing my doubt about my studying the topics that are not in coherence with Vedas. Guruji as you mentioned that listening to false hood and not following the same is not wrong. If you could just clarify:
1. What is falsehood? If you could put some more light.
2. I have to read and learn the topics like evolution etc. by heart. I hope it is not like “following” it .I mean to ask that I can read and learn such topics tension free na that I am not doing any wrong and not fear that I am or may start following it as you have said that it will be wrong. Please guide me Guruji.
3. I don’t know why I am so worrying for such a small issue, when others are just studying the subject tension free and rather with a happy mood.
Swami Ramswarup: My blessings to you, my daughter. You are welcome, beti.
Yes, listening to falsehood and not following the falsehood is pious deed, otherwise impious. But, difference between pious and impious deed is fully understood when an aspirant makes the contact with learned Acharya of Vedas and Yoga philosophy, the aspirant then leaves the illusion (falsehood) after holding the Vedic knowledge in his life. He always then keeps himself away from the worldly, materialistic affairs. In your case and in so many other cases, you’ve not followed the Vedic path by adopting a shelter of an acharya, as stated above. So, when a life question arises then to settle your life, if you listen and give the exam according to evolution theory, is not bad. First you settle your life and then try to listen to Vedas. However, you can still get energy to listen to Vedas if you desire. Otherwise, first settle your life. I also paste one of my answers in this regard:-
Yes, my son, evolution theory does not tally with Vedas because it is man- made and not God made. If it would’ve been God made then surely its matter would have been mentioned in Vedas, which is not the case. Now, your examination is conducted by men and you’ve been taught the evolution theory by men. Therefore you will have to answer questions as taught to you in the college by the professor etc. (men). And therefore it will not be a sin on your part. You go ahead and pass the K.A.S. examination for which I’ll be happy.
(1) Views against the Vedas are called falsehood. Therefore to understand /know the falsehood, one will surely have to study /listen the Vedic culture. When the aspirant will be able to understand and listen Vedic culture, he’ll be able to understand truth and falsehood, both.
(2) Yes, you must read and learn the topics like evolution, by heart being a question of your future.
At a time, a person is not able to sit in two boats. Others are free from tension of getting knowledge of Vedic culture whereas you mix the Vedic culture with man- made theory. So, I’ve explained everything above and try to follow evolution theory to pass examination.
Ashim: Megnath kis debi ka puja kartha tha?
Swami Ramswarup: Meghnath treta yug mein tha. Us samay kisi Devi- Devta kee pooja nahi hotee thee. Isliye Meghnath kisi Devi –Devta kee pooja nahi karta tha.
Harish Choudhary: Guru Ji Parnam:In the description of Aitareya-upanishad chapter one khand three and second chapter khand four, it is stated that soul first comes in the male and thereafter with the union of male and female ” Garab ke staphana hoti hai”. (Upnishad Rasahya by Mahatma Narayan Swami). My question is that Is there any Ved Mantar which corroborates the same.
Swami Ramswarup: My blessings to you.
Atharvaved mantra 9/10/16 jeev ke janam ki baat kehta hai isi prakar Rigved mandal 10 sukta 51 bhi janam mrityu ke vishaya ka varnnan kar raha hai aur bhi kai mantra hain lekin main abhi sehat khraab hone ke karann nahi dekh pa raha. Yeh sab mantra rahasya liye hue hain aur yahi baat karte hain ki manushya ka agla janam jeevatma ke vartmaan shareer ko tyag karte samay nishchit ho jaata hai, shareer tyag karke nahi.