K. Dutta: Swamiji pranam. yah asau aditye purushah sah asau aham..yaj . padau asya vritwa bhutani tripadah avratam divi …rig. how the gita says ..uttamah purushah tu anyah THEN?
Swami Ramswarup: My blessings to you. Meaning of Yajurved mantra 40/17 :-
(Asau) He (Yeh) who (Adityey) within heavenly bodies emitting light (Purushaha) the Almighty God resides (Sah)He (Asau aham) is (Brahma) the Almighty God. (Kham) Who is also omnipresent like space.
Meaning- He who within heavenly bodies emitting light, the Almighty God resides. He is the said Almighty God who is also omnipresent like space.
Idea- God who resides here, He also resides in sun and other heavenly bodies emitting light and the God who is residing in sun and other spaces. He is also present here, he is omnipresent like space and there is no other Almighty God like the said God.
The meaning of Yajurved mantra 31/3 is (Asya Vishwa Bhootani) the whole creation like earth, sun, air, space, fire etc., is equal to 1/4th part of unlimited power of the God and three other immortal parts of His unlimited power reside within Him. Actually, the idea of the mantra is that the whole world has been created by God. This creation gives the idea of Almighty God that He is omnipresent and is creator. Whole creation is like one part of His power that exists within His fourth part of power.
In reality, the creation does not exist even in His 1/4th part of power and the other three parts of His power exist within Him. In the mantra, the example of four parts, three parts or one part is symbolic otherwise God is Almighty and has unlimited powers. To quote the said parts, shows that God is greater than the creation.
Bhagwad Geeta shloka 15/17 states that “Uttamaha Purushaha Tu Anyaha” i.e., the most supreme Purush i.e., The most supreme, immortal God is quite different from the mortal creation from Prakriti and immortal souls.
Bhagwad Geeta 15/17 also preaches that God holds the universe, being omnipresent.
Har Narayan: Guru ji pranam mujhe kuchh books chahiye thi kaise milegi? Mai b Hindu dharm k anusar yagya karna chahta hu. Mera Hindu dharm k anusar aaj din tak koi b sanskar nhi hua hai jo 16 sanskar hote hai. KyA Mai bina guru diksha k b gayatri mantra ka jap Kar sakta hu. Mujhe initially Kaun Kaun si books ki study karni chahiye. Mai police me job krta hu aur apke pÃ ss akar vidhi sikhne me asamarth hu. TO Kya Mai khud se asatang yog and yagya vidhi sikh sakta hu.
Swami Ramswarup: My blessings to you. Aapke Yajyen karne ka vichaar ati uttam vichaar hai. Ved mantron se Yajyen karna Sarvashreshth shubh karma kaha hai. Main neechey kuchh books ke naam likh raha hoon.
Yajyen Sarvashreshth karma Ishwar Pooja (in Hindi) worth Rs. 65/-, excluding postal charges. Ise aap zaroor yahaan se mangayein baaki books kee aapkee ichcha hai.
List of books is appended below, please —–
S. No. NAMES OF BOOK COST PAGES
1. PATANJAL YOG DARSHAN PT I 131.00 332
2. PATANJAL YOG DARSHAN PT II 300.00 295
3. VEDIC PRAVACHAN SANGRAH(Reprinted) 120.00 118
4. VEDIC SATSANG SANGRAH PT II 12.00 29
5. MANAV DHARAM SHIKSHA 21.00 88
6. ATMIK UDGAR 51.00 42
7. DIL SE DIL KI BAAT 21.00 20
8 YAJ KARAM SARVSHRESHTH ISHWAR POOJA 65.00 132
9. BRAHAMCHARYA DUKH NIVARAK
DIVYA MANNI 100.00 173
10. MRITYU EK KATU SATYA 20.00 63
11. BHAJAN KIRTAN 40.00 64
12. SHRIMADBHAGWAD GEETA
EK VEDIC RAHSYA (CHAP. 1-6) 400.00 739
13. SHRIMADBHAGWAD GEETA
EK VEDIC REHASYA (CHAP. 7-12) 400.00 594
14. SANDHYA MANTRA 25.00 33
15. VEDIC PRAVACHAN SANGRAH PT II 120.00 124
16. SHRIMADBHAGWAD GEETA
EK VEDIC RAHSYA (Chap. 13-15) 250.00 246
17. NAARI DUSHKARMIYON
PAR VEDON DWARA DAND 25.00 38
18.VEDON SE MRITYU REHSYA JANO 140.00 101
19. SHRIMADBHAGWAD GEETA 400.00 302
EK VEDIC RAHSYA (Chap. 16-18)
1. VEDANTA & ETERNAL VEDAS’
PHILOSOPHY PT I 31.00 77
2. VEDANTA AND ETERNAL VEDAS’
PHILOSOPHY PT II 20.00 92
3. YOGA A DIVINE VEDAS PHILOSOPHY 65.00 123
4. VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. I 80.00 190
5. PROTECT THE HOLY COW, SAY VEDAS 40.00 58
6. VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. II 121.00 279
7. VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. III 100.00 126
8. VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. IV 100.00 154
9. VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. V 140.00 104
10. VEDIC PUNISHMENT FOR CRIMINALS 25.00 54
(IN OTHER LANGUAGES)
1. VEDA – DIVYA GNANA (translated in Kannada)
(Originally in English as vedas a divine light Pt. I) 120.00 202
2. VEDAM–VAAZHVIN VAZHIKATTI
(Translated in Tamil) 120.00 218
(Originally in English as VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. I)
3. VEDA – DIVYA GNANA (translated in Kannada)
(Originally in English as vedas a divine light Pt. II) 100.00 111
4. PROTECT THE HOLY COW, SAY VEDAS
(Translated in Tamil) 50.00 68
5. VEDANU DIVA GYAN (Translated in Gujrati)
(Originally in English as VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT Pt.I) 120 178
LIST OF CASSETTES & CDs Sung by Swamiji
1. SANT VANNI CASSETTES (PT 1-8) 35.00 EACH
2. BHAJ GOVINDAM CASSETTE 35.00
3. VCDS VEDOIN KEE CHHAWON TALE PT1&2 50.00 EACH
4. ISHWAR KEE AWAZ SUNO (ACD) 36.00
5. SAB MEIN VYAPAK JYOTI EK (ACD) 36.00
6. SANT VANNI PT. 1-4 (ACD) 35.00 EACH
7. VALMIKI RAMAYAN (ACD) 36.00
8. ISHWAR BIN SUKH NAHIN (ACD) 36.00
9.SARVAVYAPAK ISHWAR MAHIMA SUNO(ACD) 36.00
10. SAB GOBIND HAI (ACD) 45.00
11. AMRIT VANNI VED (ACD) 36.00
12. BHAJ GOVINDAM (ACD) 35.00
13. VED VANNI KE UPDESH (ACD) 36.00
14. PRABHU SA KOI NA DOOJA (ACD) 30.00
Aap bina guru diksha ke Gayatri mantra ka jaap shuru kar dein aur rozana dhyan mein baithein. Upar kee pustak mein Yajyen karne kee vidhi hai aur list of books mein Ashtang Yog kee Patanjal Yog darshan bhi hai, Usey aap Ashtang Yog kee shiksha le sakte hain. Mera tumhe bahut ashirwad.