Anonymous: Namaste Guruji. I am having a slight health issue presently. I am having high acidity. I am on ayurvedic treatment for that. Anything I eat gives me acidity. I am also planning to get an investigation done by a gastro if it persists. I have lot of restrictions on my food. I have a great desire to meet you guruji. But with my present condition will I be able to travel? Please advise.
Swami Ramswarup: My blessings to you, my daughter. My daughter, in view of your health condition, I feel that you should not travel because in travelling, it is not possible to take the food of your choice. First take medical treatment to get rid of the disease, then visit my ashram.
V: Guruji ke charnoon main mera pranam. Guruji apni padai ke sath sath main thoda sa music bhi sikhna chata hoon. Mera interest table and guitar sikhne main hai. Guruji guitar main online videos se sikhne ka prayas Kar raha hoon. GURUJI bas yeah hi janna tha ki guitar sikhne main koi burae to nahi hai na kyunki isse sikhne ke liye kuch hindi and English songs ki practice karni ho gi as it is not a classical instrument.
2. I sometimes feel like listening to music. So I listen to some hindi or English songs which have good meaning they may also be about life, bravery,emotions like love. but they are not vulgar or sensual. I hope it is not a sin to listen to such songs.
Aapke bhaut bhaut dhanayad Guruji.
Swami Ramswarup: My blessings to you, my son.
(1) koi bhi music seekhne mein burai nahi hai, achchhai hee hai. Isliye aap guitar instrument zaroor seekhein.
(2) Yes, to listen such songs as described by you is not a sin.
MDR: Respected Guruji, I request you to clarify the following and thankyou so much for your precious time.
1.How can a common person educated in worldly subjects only find a true guru? You have mentioned the qualifications of true guru but it is almost impossible for a common person who is novice in Vedic knowledge to know if the guru has those qualifications or not. how can one ‘agyani’ person know that the other person is ‘gyani or not.
2. Does the true guru give deeksha to anyone who is interested or checks the qualities of the person first
and then give deeksha.
3. Is it a great sin if one who has taken deeksha from guruji has not followed the rules of deeksha few times. Due to ignorance or lack of determination or due to other circumstances. With regards.
Swami Ramswarup: My blessings to you. You are welcome, please.
(1) Nothing is impossible when there is a firm decision, hard work and inspiration to get the target. When a person would start searching Vedic guru (acharya) then automatically God helps him.
(2) Vedic Acharya should give deeksha after checking the qualities of his disciple.
(3) Ignorance is also a sin. So, it becomes a blunder sin if a disciple does not follow the Vedic preaching of his acharya.
Jitendra: Swamiji pranam, mujhe sirf itna janana hai k kal sarp dosh ki awadhi maximum kitne varsho tak ho sakti hai, or ooske asar kya kya huwa karte hai, uttar ke intejar me.
Swami Ramswarup: My blessings to you. Vedon mein kaal sarp dosh nahi hai isliye Vedic vidwaan isko nahi maante yeh self-made path hai.