J: Swami Ji, Sadar Pranam, Is it possible for you to prepare a Janam Kundli for my children if I give you their birth information? If yes will you be able to mail them to me? I live in USA.
Swami Ramswarup: My blessings to you, my daughter. I’m sorry my daughter that I do not deal with janam kundalis, palmstry, astrology etc. Actually, such matters do not exist in Vedas, shastras, Upnishads, Geeta etc and learned of Vedas therefore do not accept it. You may contact any pandit in Mandir for the same, please.
N: We have continuous problems in our house. Everyone says there is Pitr dosh. One of the pitar wants to come to our house but there is some bandhan. Kindly let us know what can we do to resolve this problem.
Swami Ramswarup: Pitra dosh, Mangal dosh, kaal sarp Yoga present astrology etc., do not exist in Vedas so learned of Vedas do not accept the same. I would advise you not to worry from Pitra dosh because a soul who has left his body behind to be burnt on pyre, takes next birth within 13-14 days. During the time of 13-14 days, soul remains unconscious (sushupt) so how would soul came back again. In Vedas meaning of Pitr is parent as well as alive learned acharya of Vedas and Yoga philosophy. Vedas inspire to serve parent and acharya to gain Vedic knowledge.
Kiran: Namaste yoga acharya charna sparsh. What are the meanings of true gyani (sanyasi status) 1) yogi 2) sanyasi 3) param hamsa 4) sadhu 5) tapasvi 6) avadoot 7) devadoot 8) atma gyani 9) acharya 10) rhushi 11) maharshi 12) deva yajna & etc etc …describe briefly
Swami Ramswarup: My blessings to you.
1) Yogi= who attains Dharmamegh Samadhi and realises God.
2) Sanyasi= who becomes ascetic and breaks all relations with his family. He controls his five senses, perceptions and mind. Always speaks truth and studies Vedas, does name jaap of God- Om and hard practice of Ashtang Yoga Practice, daily. He always remains in contact with his acharya.
3) Param hansa= this word does not exist in Vedas
4) Sadhu= same as sanyasi.
5) Tapasvi= Yogi and sanyasi first become tapasvi.
Tapasvi means he who does- shrutam tapaha(listens Vedas and all holy granths which preach about salvation), sham tapaha (who never thinks, speaks or commits sins, i.e., he who never speaks against the Vedas, Almighty God , Rishis), Dam Tapaha (who has overcome his five senses, mind and intellect by means of doing hard practice of Ashtang Yoga philosophy) etc.
6) Avdoot= the word is not in Vedas but mostly avdoot is he who has also left his home and remains with his guru to worship God.
7) Devdoot = the word is not in Vedas.
8) Atma gyani= Yogi is called Atmagyani because he knows himself, souls, Almighty, formless God and prakriti.
9) Acharya= is he who holds and acts on Vedic and Ashtang Yoga philosophy arthat jiske acharann mein vidya hai wahi acharya hai. And therefore he who only orates/speaks loudly based on bookish knowledge is not an acharya, yogi, rishi or a saint.
10) Mahrishi= who is mantra drishta i.e., he who after gaining the complete Vedic knowledge and doing hard practice of ashtang Yoga Philosophy has gained perfect knowledge of four Vedas.
11) Dev Yajyen= to do daily Hawan/Yajyen. With the blessings of God, I’ve explained everything above but as told above, against the word-“acharya”, the above knowledge would only remain to be a bookish knowledge and several will start preaching on the same which will be of no use for both preacher and listener because one should be a tapasvi first and then he must ask any doubt from learned acharya, only to clarify the doubt and not to preach etc., till he himself becomes learned acharya of Vedas and Ashtang Yoga philosophy.
Mostly the people have turned against the Vedic knowledge and hence the problem like early death, tensions, diseases, corruption, dishonour to women, telling lies, doing injustice, clutches of poverty, blind faith etc., etc. that is why, Kapil Muni states in Sankhya Shastra Sutra 1/23 , “ the bookish knowledge or knowledge gained only by listening is only literal knowledge and not the knowledge based on experience”. So, literal knowledge is dangerous and creates fundamentalism and arguments – fight, ego, pride.