R K: GURUJI, I follow Vedic sidhanth, but I am not able to do regular sandhya and hawan and what is the position of MINE in the point view of PARAMANTMA OM?
Swami Ram Swarup: My blessings to you. I appreciate you and bless you for your views, my son but I am sorry to know that you are not adopting eternal Vedic path. All four Vedas preach to perform daily havan with Ved mantras, both times i.e., morning and evening. Vedas state that human body has been blessed by God with main aim to worship God, based on Vedic philosophy which is learnt under the guidance of learned acharya of Vedas and Yoga philosophy. You see, if a person does not observe/adopt/follow Vedic principles, his position in universe is zero and even worse. Why? Because God in Vedas like in Rigved mantra 1/125/4 states that He gives us five senses, five perceptions, mind, intellect etc., with the instruction to use the same in vedic pious deeds and worship of God while discharging all moral duties mentioned in Vedas. God has also provided us all means to live upon. In return, if we do not obey God’s Vedic preach then we will be given worst categorization of ‘thankless person’ which is a sin and God in return gives punishment of this. So, please be brave and try to listen and follow Vedas and do daily havan with Ved mantras, as quoted above. In the mean time, I would advise you to study some of my Vedic literature, which will give you immense knowledge. List of books and Cds is appended below for you selection, if you desire, which can be sent on receipt of your postal address.
List of books is appended below, please —–
S. No. NAMES OF BOOK COST PAGES
1. PATANJAL YOG DARSHAN PT I 131.00 332
2. PATANJAL YOG DARSHAN PT II 300.00 295
3. VEDIC PRAVACHAN SANGRAH(Reprinted) 120.00 118
4. VEDIC SATSANG SANGRAH PT II 12.00 29
5. MANAV DHARAM SHIKSHA 21.00 88
6. ATMIK UDGAR 51.00 42
7. DIL SE DIL KI BAAT 21.00 20
8 YAJ KARAM SARVSHRESHTH ISHWAR POOJA 65.00 132
9. BRAHAMCHARYA DUKH NIVARAK
DIVYA MANNI 100.00 173
10. MRITYU EK KATU SATYA 20.00 63
11. BHAJAN KIRTAN 40.00 64
12. SHRIMADBHAGWAD GEETA
EK VEDIC RAHSYA (CHAP. 1-6) 400.00 739
13. SHRIMADBHAGWAD GEETA
EK VEDIC REHASYA (CHAP. 7-12) 400.00 594
14. SANDHYA MANTRA 25.00 33
15. VEDIC PRAVACHAN SANGRAH PT II 120.00 124
16. SHRIMADBHAGWAD GEETA
EK VEDIC RAHSYA (Chap. 13-15) 250.00 246
17. NAARI DUSHKARMIYON
PAR VEDON DWARA DAND 25.00 38
(IN HINDI 1-17)
18. VEDANTA & ETERNAL VEDAS’
PHILOSOPHY PT I 31.00 77
19. VEDANTA AND ETERNAL VEDAS’
PHILOSOPHY PT II 20.00 92
20. YOGA A DIVINE VEDAS PHILOSOPHY 65.00 123
21. VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT Pt. I 80.00 190
22. PROTECT THE HOLY COW, SAY VEDAS 40.00 58
23. VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. II 121.00 279
24. VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. III 100.00 126
25. VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. IV 100.00 154
26. VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. V 140.00 104
27. VEDIC PUNISHMENT FOR CRIMINALS 25.00 54
(IN ENGLISH 18-27)
28. VEDA – DIVYA GNANA (translated in Kannada)
(Originally in English as vedas a divine light pt. I ) 120.00 202
29. VEDAM–VAAZHVIN VAZHIKATTI
(Translated in Tamil) 120.00 218
(Originally in English as VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. I )
30. VEDA – DIVYA GNANA (translated in Kannada)
(Originally in English as vedas a divine light pt. II ) 100.00 111
31.PROTECT THE HOLY COW, SAY VEDAS
(translated in Tamil) 50.00 68
(translated in Tamil) 12.00 16
33. NARI DUSHKARMIYON NE VEDON DVARA DAND
(translated in Gujarati) 35.00 38
(IN OTHER LANGUAGES)
LIST OF CASSETTES & CDs Sung by Swamijee
1. SANT VANNI CASSETTES (PT 1-8) 35.00 EACH
2. BHAJ GOVINDAM CASSETTE 35.00
3. VCDS VEDOIN KEE CHHAWON TALE PT1&2 50.00 EACH
4. ISHWAR KEE AWAZ SUNO (ACD) 36.00
5. SAB MEIN VYAPAK JYOTI EK (ACD) 36.00
6. SANT VANNI PT. 1-4 (ACD) 35.00 EACH
7. VALMIKI RAMAYAN (ACD) 36.00
8. ISHWAR BIN SUKH NAHIN (ACD) 36.00
9.SARVAVYAPAK ISHWAR MAHIMA SUNO(ACD) 36.00
10. SAB GOBIND HAI (ACD) 45.00
11. AMRIT VANNI VED (ACD) 36.00
12. BHAJ GOVINDAM (ACD) 35.00
13. Ved vanni ke updesh (ACD) 36.00
14. Prabhu sa koi duja( ACD) 36.00
R: Swaamiji Pranaam I am doing daily hawan, in morning, as you mentioned and also started including few mantras from your book of Yagya Karm Sarv Shresth Pooja. In the evening I only chant mantras. My younger brother is struggling both for a nice job and a nice bride. My wife is also frustrated since she is not able to get into job appropriate with her educational background. Though she does in her own way but she is much more pious and religious lady than other women of her age. Please bless us and pray for all of us to have our Subhkaamanye fulfilled.
1. Swaami ji do you know the source i.e. from which scripture following mantra came from, I give aahuti with this manta as well, what are your thoughts on it. “mrityunjay mahadev trahimam sharanagatam,janma mrityu jara vyadhi piditam karma bandhnan”
2. I read many times meaning of Rigved mantra 10/121/10 in your book of Yagya Karm Sarv Shresth Pooja on page number 79, but I could not understand meaning of first part which is written as “Tere se alag un-in sab utmann padartho ko nahi paribhav kartaa he” Would you please explain meaning of this mantra in different words.
3. Does book Sandhya Mantra, has mantra which is not in book of Yagya Karm Sarv Shresth Pooja? If that is the case please send me this book?
4. Please also send me
Shrimad Bhagwadgeeta – Ek Vedic Rahasya – Tritiye Bhag (Adhyaye 13-15)
Shrimad Bhagwadgeeta – Ek Vedic Rahasya – Dvitiye Bhag (Adhyaye 7-12)
Shrimad Bhagwadgeeta – Ek Vedic Rahasya – Pratham Bhag (First 6 Adhyaye)
Swami Ram Swarup: My blessings to you. I heartily appreciate your task of performing hawan in the morning daily. This is told by God himself in Vedas that in human life everybody must perform daily hawan/Yajyen, both times i.e., in morning and evening. So, when a devotee obey God, God in turn is pleased and blesses. So, please also try if you start evening hawan also. If not possible then chant mantras as you told and make your mind to start evening hawan in near future. So, all the pious desires are fulfilled by performing hawan/Yajyen and doing name jaap of God – OM, daily. So, advise your brother also to do hawan along with you and to pray in the end of hawan, to fulfill his desires. In this way, obstacles will be destroyed. Similarly your wife should accompany you, while performing holy Yajyen. Almighty God will sure bless her and fulfill her desire.
I also bless you all and pray to God that He fulfills your desire.
(1) You have quoted a man-made shloka and not ved mantra, please. God says in all Vedas that His Hawan/Yajyen should be performed only with ved mantras.
(2) The word “Pari” is in above quoted Rigved mantra 10/121/10. The meaning of Pari (Paribhav) is who has full power/capability. Idea of the mantra is that all matters of universe have been created by Almighty God and being omnipresent God resides in every matter. Due to presence of Almighty God in all matters, the matters exist and are capable to work and become useful. So, in the absence of Almighty God, the matters created do not have their own capability/power.
(3) No, please. Sandhya mantra book does not have additional mantras but has the same mantras as those given in Yajyen karma Sarvashreshth Ishwar Pooja.
(4) Books are being sent to you.