Rashmi: Pranam guruji. Is it really true that someone in this universe listen to our deep prayers? I sometimes deny this fact.
Swami Ram Swarup: My blessing to you, beti. Yes, Almighty God always listens to our deep prayers because He is omnipresent. He first only listens but there is no guarantee from our side that He fulfills our prayer immediately. It requires time and situation. But it is sure that He listens always.
Dwinvendra: Namaste guruji , please accept our love & gratitude I have got the book yajya karma – sarvshrestra ishwar pooja . I’m in doubt please clarify me.
1) You have given so many mantras in that book , I’m not getting it? Which one to use in yajya?
2) from page 8 to 17, which mantras to use while Yajya
3) should I directly chants from 8 to 17 ?
4) difference between havan & Yajya .
5) I want to be vell versed in Yajya . Please help. Accept our love . Thank you guruji
Swami Ram Swarup: 1.) My blessings to you, beta. The agnihotra starts by chanting the first mantra- Vishwani dev savitar duritaani paraasuva… and ends with Om Agney naya supatha….
These mantras are only to be chanted with closed eyes along with Hindi meaning of each mantra in heart. These mantras contain divine praise (stuti), worship (upasana) i.e., Upasana mantras which
relates to the worship of God.
So, after chanting the mantras next pious deed of agnihotra starts i.e., aachman and in the book the way to do achaman has been briefed.
(2) So, only mantras quoted at page number eight are to be chanted. Mantras quoted from page nine to page fourteen are not to be chanted.
I mean to say uptil mantra twenty-eight are not to be chanted but aachman deed starts which has been briefed there i.e., from three mantras aachman is to be done. I paste my article in this regard:-
HOW TO DO HAVAN
Please sit in the morning to perform havan. Havan must be in sunlight then it is more beneficial. Then half a bowl of fresh water with a tablespoon must be with you with small twigs especially of mango tree if possible, havan samagri, ghee, camphor and match box must be there with you. Please sit on sukh asan on four times folded blanket and blanket must be on mat.
Sukh asan i.e., sit on duly folded feet in comfortable position. Then first close your eyes and concentrate between two eyebrows and chant Gayatri mantra three times within heart and not by mouth. Then open your eyes.
Take one spoon of water in right palm. Chant this mantra, OM AMRITO UPASTRANMASI SWAHA and drink the water which you have put in your palm. Then again take the spoon of water in right palm then chant the next mantra, OM AMRITA APIDHANMASI SWAHA, and drink the water. Then again take the water in right palm and chant the mantra, OM SATYAM YASHAH SHRI MAYI SHRI SHRAYTAAM SWAHA, and drink the water. Then wash the right palm while sitting, with the same water kept in bowl.
Then put the twigs into havan kund with one piece of camphor and burn it. During this process chant the Gayatri mantra again and again till such time the fire is lighted sufficiently. Then chant the Gayatri mantra and at the last add the word Swaha and offer ghee with tablespoon, quantity equivalent to 4 to 5 drops. And if you are alone then also offer in fire pinch of havan samagri from your right hand’s finger and thumb avoiding forefinger. So this offering may be of 11 times, 21 times or 51 times as the time suits. It is the simplest way and I have not quoted the complete method of Yajna. The havan with Ved mantras are always offered as the best worship of God only please. Do havan daily and both times.
In the end of hawan, please pray to God to fulfill your desires. I hope God will sure listen to you.
You may put any query on this matter, if not understood well.
(3) As explained above.
(4) In Yajyen, a learned Acharya, who has studied all four vedas and has done hard practice of Ashtang Yog philosophy and especially has attained Samadhi, presides over the Yajyen .Hawan/agnihotra is performed daily both times at home or any place without presence of learned Acharya.
(5) I appreciate your views but to be a learned Acharya you will have to follow the vedic path/vedic laws which states that an aspirant should immediately make contact with learned Acharya of vedas and Yog philosophy to follow vedic path.
So, I advise you to come here to learn the vedic culture along with Ashtang Yog philosophy.