Ayesha: What is Ekadashi? Should we fast on it?
Swami Ramswarup: Namasteji. My daughter Ekadshi is a date i.e., 11th day of the month on which people observe fast. However, such fast has not mentioned in Vedas. So, being unauthentic, learned do not accept it.
Zaheer: Yajur veda page no 32 mantra 3 in hindi please.
Swami Ramswarup: Your reference of Yajurved is not correct, please. Please state chapter number and mantra number of Yajurved and not page number.
Basant: Swami ji namaste Arya samaj ke jyadatar vidvan is niyam ka palan kar rahe hain – “tension nahi lene ka tension khali dene ka”
2. Nobody is willing to accept his fault. saying “sorry” for their mistakes to a person is equal to 100 billion brahm hatyas!
3. After suffering from mistreatment from many I have now doubt on God. People are making me believe this that “God” is just a concept to bring peace. Many people who have great knowledge about Vedadi shastras are saying that “there is no direct cognizance”
4. Everybody is praising their achievement. Everyone is saying that we have done this we are doing this. And if a person say anything against them, he got blocked.
Swami Ramswarup: Namasteji.
(1) Mujhe is baat ka pata nahin hai ki kis sandarbh mein Arya Samaj ke vidwanon nein yeh kaha hai ki “tension nahi lene ka tension khali dene ka” .Please pooree baat likhein.
(2) Sorry, kehne ke baarey mein bhi mujhe please poora vivrann likhein.
(3) Mistreatment is a separate issue which is based on yours or anybody’s else’s previous lives’ good and bad deeds. It has no concern with the safety from God. If a person requires protection from God, he will have to follow the vedic rules mentioned in Vedas. for example – he will have to listen to Vedas, do daily hawan with ved mantras, do name jaap of God and daily practice of asan, prannayam etc., under the guidance of learned acharya of Vedas while discharging all moral duties towards family, society and nation. He will have to follow Vedas. In this way, he will become a learned person and thus will be able to tackle every problem happily and easily. He will know the divine qualities of Almighty, omnipresent, our protector and creator of universe i.e., God. So, he’ll never blame God but will always worship God.
“Two of a trade, seldom agree”
As per holy books like Mahabharata, Valmiki Ramayan etc., several Rishi-munis, Sri Ram, Sri Krishna Maharaj, King Harishchandra and their unlimited public were learned of Vedas who got long, happy life. They could ever not think that God is just a concept to bring peace. So, those who say the said words against God can never be learned of Vedas let them say, “they know Vedas”.
(4) This type of behaviour shows ego (ahankar) which is also due to lack of Vedas’ knowledge. In daily agnihotra a word is chanted idam-na-mam i.e., this is not mine. So, the learned of Vedas always say that every pious victory/success, to be healthy, wealthy and wise etc., is the blessings of God; this is not mine. So, question of being blocked does not arise. On the contrary, person feels peace, divine pleasure and long, happy life. So, everybody must listen to Vedas and do worship of performing daily hawan, name jaap etc., as quoted above.