Anonymous: Guruji, I asked from you about the ayurvedic treatment or any yoga for schizoeffective bipolar disorders, but there is no any treatment for this disorder in this world so if you don’t know then can you tell me any other person who can tell me the ayurvedic treatment or yoga for this on the internet?
Swami Ramswarup: Sorry, My son, I do not know any person to tell about your disease. I’m again sorry that I could not help you. However, you may try to seek a Yoga teacher locally to learn asan, prannayam and meditation if the said worship may be fruitful to you. I’m away and I cannot teach you from here. Yoga Philosophy can’t be taught on computer, T.V. etc., it is learnt in presence of a spiritual master.
Bipin Badheka: Pranam, Swamiji. Charan Sparsh. Kindly request you to please guide us for below.
(1) Is there any mention in Vedas’ karma theory as to which sins of previous/present birth leads to blindness, fatal accident, mentally retarded persons, child death etc?
(2) Whether Vedas mention about consequences of suicide if somebody commits it? i.e. what result soul will have to face in next births due to such an act?
(3) It is stated that we have two alive matters in our body, soul & God. So our energy, movement etc. in body is due to power of God or independent power of soul? If it is power/energy of soul then what is the effect of God residing in our body?
Swami Ramswarup: My blessings to you, my son.
1. The philosophy of karmas has been very well briefed in Vedas wherein it is stated that human-being is free to do any deed which is good or bad but result is awarded by Almighty God. So, which type of the result concerning the particular deed is awarded cannot be known please, being the discretion of the God. So, all human-beings must always be away from being indulged in illusion effect of which enables a person to commit sin.
2. Suicide deed has been declared to be strictly prohibited everywhere, failing which the concerned punishment is awarded by God. Suicide takes place due to the illusion and illusion further covers the mind in the absence of the knowledge of the four Vedas. So, not to listen to Vedas itself becomes a sin.
Gururprasad K: When I had been to Ved Mandir, I got the Poornaahuti CD’s, they gave 4 CD’s. After listening, it seems that there are more than 4 CD’s. Is it possible for you to help me with the remaining CD’s of 14th June’09.
Swami Ramswarup: There is no other CD available when new one shall be prepared then will be sent to you.