Prakash: Swamiji, sadar namaskar, Thank you very much for very deliberate answers to my Queries. Now, once again I am feeling free to further inquire and expect for your
personal opinions, beliefs,ideas, advice and guidance to dispel my delusions……..without quoting from holy scriptures.
(01) Do you believe in Inter-platonic movement in this earth, the cause of
formation of the present continents; to this scientists swear by.
(02) If yes, then Vedas must have been told to those four non-sexual rishys
before formation of the continents…….. but in either case knowledge of the Vedas should have been all over the world, besides India ! When asexual human were
told of Vedas in one language those who understood them were called Aryans and
others Anaryan when there was no Maya,illusions,karmas to activate Guna…! why are therefore so many languages…? Since Atma is Immortal in God it lives,
in God. Therefore it appeared after cooling down of the earth in human beings
and living things.
(03) I believe that Pandits and Purohits polluted original Vedic philosophy for
gaining power, control and wealth from the lesser people and spread a million deities and fast(quick) gain of the wishes of all kinds through yantra,mantra & tantra.
thus creating a very complex and ignorant so called Hindu religion of so many
sects of worshipers, and a most cowardice, over-tolerant, inactive race called Hindus…….
(04) ARYASAMAJ:- swami Dayanand sarswati was one of the Greatest Reformers in
India. his Satyarthprakash demolished Christianityyy & Islam, purohits and pandits were to lost their business and hold. So how could Aryasamaj flourish in whole India?
Swamiji, I wish to establish Santan Dharma in its true form, I have no desire to
see it demolished. Therefore my queries are to answer to most uptodate Scientific Skeptics. Whenever I have asked any Hindu that why are you a Hindu…all showed
their ignorance. Is this Hinduism!
(05) I also agree that Ashtang Yog of Patanjali is only Yog. Rest others are for
convenience of the masses. In this present scientific world when some one says Sanjay of Mahabharat saw 18 day war on a closed circuit TV and gave a CD to maharshi Vyas muni to write in the Epic!
(06) Quantum physics has prove conclusively that one-thing-can-be
at-other-place at the same time. This means there is
no such thing as time in God’s kingdom. Thus the yuga,kalpa,manvantars are only
rough estimate for human understandings.
(07) So as maharshi Charvak says that this word is self regulated and Jains,Buddhists too. They say that tendency to live and enjoy__good and bad, is the cause of emergence of the idea of God and also many various religions and thoughts.
(08) Atman-the light of God -has all knowledge in itself, that is why people try to meditate on their Atman to know all. God pervades in all things, first creating a thought and then a thing, so HE is always present in them before creating it, Kan-Kan Mei-Bhagwan.
(09) Finally in serious thoughts, it ,the Universe, is HIS LEELA only, because HE being Formless can not Experience anything thus by giving endless forms HE experiences endless things…….
Swamiji, please forgive me for anything written in ignorance. As knowing Electricity is Gyan,but how to generate and use it is Vigyan. Vedas are Gyan and Humans are Vigyan, trying to understand and use Gyan. Yours very inquisitive seeker. Pranam.
Swami Ram Swarup: Namaskaar. You are always welcome, please but I would like to state that without any proof of Ved mantras/shastras, the truth is not established. Yog shastra sutra 1/7 states that Vedas are self-proof. Tulsi in his Ramayana states-
“SHRUTI SAMMAT HARI BHAKTI PATH SANJUT BIRATI BIBEK.
TEHIN NA CHALHIN NAR MOH BAS, KALPANHIN PANTH ANEK.”
Meaning: Tulsi states that there is an eternal worship based on Vedas, which gives us asceticism and factual knowledge but the people are not following the path of Vedas due to attachment (attachment with materialistic pomp and show, family, etc.) and people make their own several paths of worship. So those who are not able to understand Vedas, they may continue their own path, so is the case of sects, please.
I mean to say everyone is now free to speak out his own views but the constitution of the universe made by God comprises of four Vedas. As a proof, I quote here Yog Shastra Sutra 1/7 and Sankhya Shastra Sutra 1/66 where in the Rishis state that to reach at true conclusion/truth proof of Ved mantras is required. For example – I say that God is formless, somebody says that He is not formless then discussion in loving manner should be arranged and the speaker must give the proof of ved mantras to clarify his views. If proof of ved mantra is not given then thought/views are not accepted by learned of Vedas/acharyas being against the Vedas.
It has been the tendency of saints, who have been against Vedas, that they quote their own ideas which spreads illusion, blind faith and injustice etc. Our ancient Rishis have told that all views should tally with Vedas and if they do not tally then they must be declared false.
I am habitual to preach based totally on Vedas, as you said you did not require quoting of Holy Scriptures, however, my quoting would be based totally on Vedas’ knowledge. My views on each of your query are as under, please.
1. Creation and alteration etc., is as under control of Almighty God. Changes which do not suit the living beings are due to disturbances of natural atmosphere caused by human-beings. Earthquakes, Tsunamies, cyclones etc., are the examples of the same.
Creation starts from making five matters of prakriti- Agni, vayu, jal, akash, prithvi. Thereafter, space, sun, earth are made. Now, question arises regarding coming into being of continents. In this connection, I would say that whatever, the scientists have proposed that all is correct.
2. God has told everything in Vedas right from straw to Brahma. You see, Mahabharat epic and Valmiki Ramayana written by Vyas Muni and Valmiki Muniji respectively reveals that there was only one monarch who ruled the entire world and this course of action remained in force till Mahabharat war. So, naturally the Vedic knowledge was in vogue in entire world. Present sects did not exist at that time. After Mahabharat War, the knowledge of Vedas starting declining and people made their own paths. Gradually, the kingdoms were divided and each ruler proclaimed himself as king yet the remaining sects other than Hindus starting telling that Vedas, Bhagwad Geeta and Valmiki Ramayana, shastras relate to Hindus only whereas earlier they were universally applicable.
The knowledge of Vedas emanates direct from God and is originated in the heart of four Rishis only. The rest of the non-sexual people were ignorant. Four Rishis gave the knowledge of Vedas first to a person who is called “Brahma”. Then Brahma started preaching to others. Those who listened to Vedas and gained its knowledge and adopted it in life, they had full control over their five senses, perceptions and mind and used to do only pious deeds including daily worship of Almighty God in the shape of doing daily havan/yajyen with ved mantras, doing name jaap of God and hard practice of Ashtang Yoga philosophy. The said pious gentlemen were and are called Aryas and those who did not adopt the said knowledge but remained indulged in illusion and sins, they were and are called Anarya. Yes, Vedas contain divine Sanskrit language and not worldly Sanskrit. Uptil Mahabharat war, the language of communication was Sanskrit. Languages have made by the human-beings at their own accord, which is not bad. Soul (Atma) is immortal, God is also immortal, but both matters are completely and distinctly separate. God is omnipresent but not soul (Atma). Souls are several but God is always one. Here, I would advise you to read my books- Vedanta- Eternal Vedas’ philosophy part I and II to know about God, souls and prakriti in detail. The books are worth Rs.31/- and Rs. 20/-, excluding postal charges. The book can be sent to you on receipt of your postal address, if you desire.
After creation of earth, sun, moon, air, water, forests, food grains, crops etc., in suitable atmosphere, God created human and other living beings bodies and based on karmas’ theory, the soul entered in all the living beings.
3. There are only five alive devtas to be worshipped (to be served) – Mother, Father, Guest who is learned of Vedas, learned spiritual master, Guru and Almighty God.
So, no question of million deities. If there are deities they are man-made and not God made. Hindu religion has been made complex no doubt, but it is due to lack of knowledge of Vedas which occurred after Mahabharat war.
4. Your views for Swami Dayanandji are appreciated. The meaning of sanatan is eternal. So, when Dayanand Saraswatiji’s views regarding spreading the eternal knowledge of the Vedas at least first in India will be established and people will accept it automatically.
Sanatan dharma will be established again otherwise not so I, you and arya samaj will have to strive the hardest to establish. As regards, Hinduism, I paste my article below-
The word Hindu was used for all the citizens who lived in India across Sindhu River. This word was used for the first time by Greeks and Unanis. Thereafter Arabians and Farsis used this word. So in reality Hindu means all the citizens, whether Sikh, Muslim, Christian or others, of India. Just like in America all type of citizens live there but are called citizens of USA i.e.,Americans.
Nowadays it is called that Vedas, shastras, Geeta, Ramayana and some other holy books of Sanskrit languages are related to Hindus. Vedas are the ancient holy knowledge of the world given direct from God always, at the time of creation. I have written a lot about this and would request you to please read www.vedmandir.com.
However, shunya (zero) is created but God is not made by anybody else instead Almighty God creates universe. Shunya is also space, which is also created by God. So God is above space, beyond calculation, beyond imagination and beyond description. Yet God has unlimited qualities for
example, Yajurveda mantra 40/8 says that God is everywhere, He has no shape, no nervous system, nobody can make hole in Him, He is Almighty and does not require any assistance from anybody else. He is eternal, self sufficient, cannot be seen with eyes, beyond mind. He creates universe, nurses and destroys and again nurses and again creates. Just a small portion of His power creates universe and His great quality is also this that the whole universe which is seen by us is nothing because the Almighty God is greater than this creation. He gives birth according to our deeds (karmas) He is witness of all karmas being omnipresent and omniscient, etc., etc., that is the God has unlimited qualities and powers.
5. Yes, Ashtang Yoga is the only real and eternal yoga philosophy mentioned in Vedas. This misunderstanding is removed automatically if we study Bhagwad Geeta shloka 18/75 where it is clearly mentioned that Vyas Muniji told the fact of Mahabharat war and Bhagwad Geeta to Sri Krishna Maharaj and Sanjay was also listening because he was also present there.
6. Quantum theory states that energy is not absorbed or radiated continuously but discontinuously is quanta. So, it is not possible that a person can be at one place and at the other place at the same time. This natural power is contained by Almighty God only because He is omnipresent. Time calculation, manvantars, Yugas is an eternal truth, please.
7. If the word is self-regulated the construction of building could be self-created without working of mason, labour, engineers etc. So, word is not self-regulated, it is controlled by Almighty God i.e., alive power. Whereas word is non-alive matter and non-alive matter can do nothing. All living beings experience result of their previous deeds awarded by Almighty God.
8. Before creating, God cannot be present everywhere. To be everywhere/omnipresent, the matter separate from God is first required.
9. No Leela of God exists, only fundamental laws of God mentioned in Vedas prevail everywhere. You are always welcome and My blessings to you