Smita: Pranam guruji..aapne jo vedas ka jikra kiya hai wo maine pada hai..I never did anything wrong . I knew that person was wrong from beginning bt not sure about that ..I used to talk only because he is relative…I was hurted being relative how he did ..but now I m fine..god saved me..gayatri mantra ke jaap karnese kya labh hai?
Swami Ramswarup: My blessings to you, beti. Gayatri mantra ka jaap karne se Ishwar ka gunngaan, stuti, upasna, prarthna kee jaati hai aur prarthna mein buddhi mein gyan ka Prakash ho aisee kamna kee jaati hai. Shuddh buddhi hee shubh karma kartee hai, bhrasht buddhi bhrasht karma karti hai. Gayatri mantra se Ishwar kee Pooja hotee hai. Aap gayatri mantra ka jaap bhi karein aur nitya aahuti bhi daalein.
Dwivendra Dubey: Guruji Pranaam , Accept our love & gratitude on behalf of my family,
1) My question is ,Rig Veda 3/56/1 . How this can be read? Thank you
Swami Ramswarup: My heartiest blessings to you all, my son. Pronunciation is always taught personally. So, either you make contact with local Arya Samaj mandir or come to me for the same. However, the idea of the mantra is this that nobody has the power to violate the rules, regulations /fundamentals laws of Almighty God made in vedas.
Therefore formless, omnipresent Almighty God creates, nurses and destroys the universe and whose pious deeds mentioned in vedas are always away from misunderstanding, He is only to be worshipped.
Dwivendra Dubey: Guruji Pranaam , Accept our love & gratitude . My questions is
1) Why Hindus or brahmin wear Janehu ? What’s significane , any scientific reason?
2) Why woman wear tikli after marriage in Hinduism?
3) Why woman wear bangles after marriage , any scientific reason , pls explain?
4) Why pundits tie a raksha after Havan’ , any scientific reason?
5) Why woman color their feet pink , any scientific reason?
6) What is the importance of tilak ,any scientific reason?
7) Why Hindus shave their hear after death?
Thank you . Please guruji answer, I’m eagerly waiting , what it’s says according to Vedas.
Swami Ramswarup: My blessings to you beta.
In this connection, I paste my article below:-
Janeyu (the holy thread)
According to the true Vedic philosophy the custom to wear the Janeyu is eternal made by God. Janeyu has three threads which are indication of Raj, Tam and Satv gunas. There is a knot in the thread which indicates and reminds every time that we have taken oath to bind the said three gunas because the gunas have proud, anger, laziness, greed and various sins.
Further the said three threads also remind us to discharge duties towards Rishirin, Pitririn and Devrin. Rishirin means we have to serve the learned Rishis to obtain knowledge both worldly and spiritual. Pitririn means after completion of brahmacharya ashram our parents entered Grihasthashram (family life being married) and gave us birth. This tradition we have to follow and we have to serve the parents also. Devrin means after completion of grihasthashram we have to enter Vanprasth ashram to learn and donate the knowledge to the society. In a Sanskrit shlok it is mentioned that the Yajopavit gives us long happy life.
(2) Wearing tikli is a man-made custom which is a sign of married woman.
(3) Wearing bangles is a man-made custom which is a sign that woman has performed marriage.
(4) This is also a man-made custom.
All the given customs 2 to 4 are man-made and their description does not exist in vedas.
(5) This is also a man-made custom, which is performed during the marriage.
(6) If a tilak is made of sandalwood/chandan or chandan paste is applied on forehead then it gives coolness and removes the extra heat of the head. Resulting in peace in mind.
(7) This is also man-made custom and it is carried out in Hinduism only.