Ruby: Gyatri mantra kon se ved m likha hua hai?
Swami Ramswarup: Atharvaveda ko chhod kar bakee teen Ved yanee Rigveda, Samveda
aur Yajurveda mein Hai.
Venkat: Swami ji, I am a young man ready to get married. Before marriage, I would like to
know about the purpose of marriage according to our Vedas. Also, I want to know about the roles and responsibilities of a husband and wife. Please clarify or share me any informative links. Thank you in advance.
Swami Ramswarup: Purpose of marriage is to cooperate with each-other (husband and
wife) in the matter of worship and hard working to earn money by husband and to keep house clean and look after the family by wife. Then they’ve to obtain learned and long live child who can serve the parents and discharges moral duties towards family, society and nation. Here learned child means that husband and wife, when follow Vedic path, then they get a child, who in future becomes learned and lives long. However, the matter is vast, so I would advise you to know its details by studying my following books which will give you immense knowledge. Prices of the books are given below excluding postal charges. The books can be sent to you on receipt of your postal
address, if you desire.
NAMES OF BOOK COST
MANAV DHARAM SHIKSHA 21.00
VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT.III 100.00 (containing duties of husband and wife)
BRAHAMCHARYA DUKH NIVARAK DIVYA MANNI 100.00
However, to get Vedic knowledge in the family at present and also after marriage, I would advise you to select the following books, if you desire. Because, we all humans have a motto of life to worship God and realize God while discharging our all moral duties towards family, society and nation.
List of books is appended below, please —–
S. No. NAMES OF BOOK COST PAGES
1. PATANJAL YOG DARSHAN PT I 131.00 332
2. PATANJAL YOG DARSHAN PT II 300.00 295
3. VEDIC PRAVACHAN SANGRAH(Reprinted) 120.00 118
4. VEDIC SATSANG SANGRAH PT II 12.00 29
5. MANAV DHARAM SHIKSHA 21.00 88
6. ATMIK UDGAR 51.00 42
7. DIL SE DIL KI BAAT 21.00 20
8 YAJ KARAM SARVSHRESHTH ISHWAR POOJA 65.00 132
9. BRAHAMCHARYA DUKH NIVARAK DIVYA MANNI 100.00 173
10. MRITYU EK KATU SATYA 20.00 63
11. BHAJAN KIRTAN 40.00 64
12. SHRIMADBHAGWAD GEETA EK VEDIC RAHSYA (CHAP. 1-6) 400.00 739
13. SHRIMADBHAGWAD GEETA EK VEDIC REHASYA (CHAP. 7-12) 400.00 594
14. SANDHYA MANTRA 25.00 33
15. VEDIC PRAVACHAN SANGRAH PT II 120.00 124
16. SHRIMADBHAGWAD GEETA EK VEDIC RAHSYA (Chap. 13-15) 250.00 246
(IN HINDI 1-16)
17. VEDANTA & ETERNAL VEDAS’ PHILOSOPHY PT I 31.00 77
18. VEDANTA AND ETERNAL VEDAS’ PHILOSOPHY PT II 20.00 92
19. YOGA A DIVINE VEDAS PHILOSOPHY 65.00 123
20. VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT Pt. I 80.00 190
21. PROTECT THE HOLY COW, SAY VEDAS 40.00 58
22. VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. II 121.00 279
23. VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. III 100.00 126
24. VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. IV 100.00 154
25. VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. V 140.00 104
(IN ENGLISH 17-25)
26. VEDA – DIVYA GNANA (TRANSLATED IN KANNADA)
(Originally in English as VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. I ) 120 202
LIST OF CASSETTES & CDs Sung by Swamijee
1. SANT VANNI CASSETTES (PT 1-8) 35.00 EACH
2. BHAJ GOVINDAM CASSETTE 35.00
3. VCDS VEDOIN KEE CHHAWON TALE PT1&2 50.00 EACH
4. ISHWAR KEE AWAZ SUNO (ACD) 36.00
5. SAB MEIN VYAPAK JYOTI EK (ACD) 36.00
6. SANT VANNI PT. 1-4 (ACD) 35.00 EACH
7. VALMIKI RAMAYAN (ACD) 36.00
8. ISHWAR BIN SUKH NAHIN (ACD) 36.00
9.SARVAVYAPAK ISHWAR MAHIMA SUNO(ACD) 36.00
10. SAB GOBIND HAI (ACD) 45.00
11. AMRIT VANNI VED 36.00
Janvi: Pranam swamiji main yeh janana chahati hun ki ishwar hamari jodi banata hai ya insaan kyunki main kisi ko behad pyar karti hun pur mere gharwale maan ni rahe hamari shaadi ke liye?
Swami Ramswarup: My blessings to you, my daughter. Already, replied.
Shadi ke liye manna na manna bhee aapke apne karmon par hee nirbhar hai. aap mehnat karogi aur ladka bhee mehnat karega nibhane ke liye to shadi ho jaayegee lekin yeh dhyan rahe ki aajkal ke pyar zyadatar shareerik prem par adharit hotey hain. Isliye shadi se pehle ya shadi ke baad akhir mein pachhtana hee zyada padta hai to aap soch samajhkar agey badein.