N: Can a person marry between age of 30-35? My age is 19 my mother want me to marry at age of 22 but i want to marry after age of 28 because I want to get a job and become a renowned person after completing my post graduation?
Swami Ram Swarup: You are really right to decide to solemnize marriage at the age of 28 after settling, my blessings are with you and also convey my blessings
to your respected mother to accept your decision. You see, minimum marriageable age of a boy is 25 years and that of girl is 18 years according to Vedas.
N: I study in college I don’t want to court friendship with women but my friend has girlfriend hence indirectly I also have to be with her. Should I leave company of my friend to avoid being exposed to temptation?
Swami Ram Swarup: Your decision is the best decision, of not to make friendship with opposite sex, being based on Vedas.
Yes, please, Vedas tell to leave the bad society.
Edward: Dear Swamiji, My pranams to you, I have three questions for you to answer for me, (1) what is the difference between the simple method of doing hawan at home thought by you and the full method in your video you send to me in terms of benediction.
(2) Jesus lived in India according to Bhavishya Purana, if this statement is true, who was his guru and was he a Yogi/Bhagwan in his life time.
(3) My friend in London uses sugar as samagree in doing hawan, is sugar accepted as samagree. (a) I have stop deity worshipping as directed by you, but I am very used to Prasad, since Almighty God does not accept offering of food from us, how do I get Prasad.
Swami Ram Swarup: My blessings to you.
(1) You see, less quantity of sugar in milk makes the milk less sweet and more quantity more sweeter. Similarly, the short method will give less benefit than full method.
(2) Yes, I’ve also listened that Jesus came to India and lived here for sometime but sorry, I do not know much about Jesus.
(3) Sugar should not be used in samagri because it is processed in animal charcoal, the best way is to use jaggery. Everybody must perform daily hawan. In the beginning, hawan should at least be performed with Gayatri mantra. In this way, one aahuti of prasad should be offered in the burning fire of hawan. Rest should be eaten as Prasad.