Arya V: Adarniy swamiji,atmiy naman ,vandan,charan-vandan…
1. Main ek adhyapak hoon aur aapke aashram me vedik shiksha diksha hetu kab as Sakta hoon?
2. Maine hrishi Dayanand ko parha aur iske baad mujhe ved parhne ki prabal iccha hui ,abhi main ved ka Hindi bhashya parh raha hoon,mere Mann me sarvatra vedic dharm ka prachar aur sthapna ho aisi tivra tadap hai,iske liye mujhe kya karna chahiye?
3. Main Sanskrit sikhna chahata hoon,kripya margdarshan kare.
4. Mere bhanje ka naam MITANSHU hai, kripya iss naam ka arth bataye aur parhai me safalta hetu usse kya karna chahiye?
5. Swamiji 7 maah purv humare ghar me ek beti janm hua hai, ek jyotishji kahate hai ki mul nakshatra me janm ke Karan vishesh pooja karwani hogi, kya ye satya hai,bitiya aur pure pariwar ke poorn sharirik mansik atmik unnati hetu Hume pratidin kya karna chahiye?
6. Beti ka naam hum Yami rakhna chahte hai, pls iska arth bataye aur kya iss naam ki koi hrishika bhi purv me hui hai?
7. Joh log ved viruddh pooja pathh karte hai unhe hum satya Marg par kaise LA sakte hai, unhe dekhkar Mann me badi pida hoti hai.
8. Swamiji kya apke sabhi que.-ans. ke naye aur purane sets ki photocopy prapt ho sakti hai ya kisi shishya ke contact no. Jinse mujhe ye prapt ho sake….dhanyawaad guruji.
Swami Ram Swarup: Mera aapko ashirwad sadaa sukhi raho.
(1) Aapke Vedic vichar prashansa ke yogya hain, aap indicated din tak yahan ved mandir mein aa sakte hain.
(2) Aap yahan aa jayein fir vedon ke prachar ke bare mein discuss kareingey.
(3) Sanskrit seekhne kee prarambhik kuchh kitabein
M/S Vijay Kumar Hassanand, Nai Sadak, Delhi-110006.
The website of M/S Vijay Kumar Hassanand is – www.vedicbooks.com.
upar ki dukaan se milti hain jinhe padkar aap thoda achchha Sanskrit ka gyan prapt kar sakte hain.
(4) Mit ka arth hai ‘jo seema ke bheetar ho” anshu ka arth hai “surya kiran, jyoti”. Padai ke liye uske parivaar walon aur usko nitya ved mantron se agnihotra karna chahiye. Kisi acharya se seekhkar rozana usko dhyan mein bhi baithna chahiye. Pratah kaal sair aur vyayaam karna chahiye. Brahamcharya par dhyaan dharkar usey rozana kathin parishram karke padai karnee chahiye. yeh jeevan mein unnati prapt karne ke sadhan hain.
(5) Vedon mein aaj ke manushya ke banaye hue pakhand nahi hain. Present astrology, teva, kaal sarp dosh, mangalik gand mool nakshtra, tantrik, pitri dosh, mul nakshtra etc., ka varnnan bilkul nahi hai isliye vedon ke pramann na honey ka karanm yeh sub kuchh jhooot hai, vidwaan jan isey nahi maantey. Isliye is pakhand mein hamein nahi phansa chahiye. Jo-jo ishwar nein vedon mein kaha wahi satya hai, baki sub jhoot. Rigved mantra 10/135/1,2,3 mein Ishwar kehte hain ki hum sub prannni pichhley janam mein kiye karmon ke anusaar paap aur punnya ka phal dukh aur sukh ke roop mein bhogne aaye hain . To ismein koi kya rok laga sakta hai, kya Ishwar ke aagey kisi kee taakat hai ki uske niyam ko badal kar jhooti path–pooja karaa kar, paisey ainth kar, kisi ke karma badal dega. Aap sukh shanti ke liye Ishwar ke bataye niyam dharann karein i.e., shuru mein kam se kam Gayatri mantra se hawan karein aur nimanlikhit bhee karein:-
Hard working, devotion, dedication, honesty, services to the parents and elders to follow eternal religion mentioned in Vedas, practice of Ashtang Yoga, discharging moral duties to get progress in education, science simultaneously with spiritualism like, daily havan, to be in contact with the learned Acharya, to get his advice, are some of the pious deeds which make the future bright and obliterate the sorrows, problems, diseases, etc.
One must wake up early in the morning for early morning walk and exercises, must sit on meditation and chant holy name of God, must be away from any addiction and non-vegetarian. Such pious actions lead to long, happy life and bright future.
The Gayatri mantra is as follows —
OM BHURBHUVAHA SWAHA TATA SAVITUR VARENYAM BHARGODEVASYA
DHIMAHI DHIYO YO NAHA PRACHODYAT
Meaning of Gayatri mantra stating each word is as follows. Its meaning is based on
Vedas and Sanskrit grammar. Grammatical hints are in short please.
Om has three Hindi words. Aa, Uu AND Ma. Aa is meant for Aakaar from which three
names of God are built, Viraat, Agni, and Vishwadi. From Uu = uukar from which
Hirannyagarbha, Vayu and Tejas names occur and Ma = makaar from which Ishwar,
Aditya and Praajyan aadi, holy names of God occur. Rigveda mantra 1/164/46 says
God is one but His names are several. But here OM the holy name of God is only being explained.
VIRAAT = Viraat word is made from dhatu ‘Rajrideeptau’ i.e., manifest. Therefore Viraat means He who manifests the universe. As God manifests the universe, thus
Viraat is the name of God. Rigveda mandal 10, sukta 129 states that like potter makes pot from clay, similarly God creates universe from non-alive matter prakriti.
Prakriti is unseen matter. From unseen matter, the whole universe is created in the visible form. Science also says that matter is never destroyed but changes its form.
Suppose a paper is burnt, paper changes its form into ashes. Then ashes are crushed and thrown in air. At this moment, the paper changed into ashes becomes invisible but was never destroyed. Similarly the whole universe at the time of final destruction is turned into prakriti i.e., into unseen form.
AGNI = From dhatu, “ANCHU GATI POOJANAYOHO” the word “AGNI is made. Its meaning is: He who is a form of wisdom. “SARVAJAYEN” i.e., Omniscient. That is, knows each and every atom of universe and even beyond universe. He who is to be known, to be gained and is worshipful. So Agni is the name of God.
VISHWA = Vishwa word is made from dhatu, “VISHPRAVESHANE”. Its meaning is He
in whom the universe is entering or He who is entering the universe. So being
omnipresent, Vishwa is the name of God.
HIRANNYAGARBHA = i.e., ” JYOTIRVAYIHIRANYAM”. Its meaning is, who is the base
of all sun, etc., luminous lokas or He who is the living place of all luminous lokas.
VAYU = from dhatu, “VA GATIGANDHANYOHO”, vayu word is made. Its meaning is
He who holds, gives life and destroys and is the mightiest amongst all. So the name
of God is Vayu.
TEJ = from dhatu, “TIJA NISHANE”, the word Tej is made meaning He who is self
made and self-enlightened and gives light to sun, moon, stars etc. God does not take
light from anywhere but gives light to sun, moon, stars, etc. so the unbroken,
unobstructed/unproduced and eternal form of light is Almighty God and not sun,
moon etc. So the name of God is Tej.
ISHWAR = from dhatu, “ISH ASHWERIYE”, the word Ishwar is made. Its meaning is
whose knowledge is thoughtful and true and He who has unlimited wealth, fortune
and glory etc. Therefore the name of God is Ishwar. Here it is not out of place to
mention that soul (man/woman) has limited qualities and are dependent whereas
God is independent and has unlimited qualities that is why He is God.
ADITYA = from dhatu, “DO AVAKHANDANE”, Aditya word is made. Its meaning is the one who cannot be broken into pieces and thus cannot be destroyed. So God’s name
PRAJAYEN (PRAGYA) = from dhatu, “JYEN AVABODHANE”, Prajayen word is made meaning whose wisdom is totally without any misunderstanding and thus he who
knows every matter and behavior of whole universe without misunderstanding. So
God’s name is Prajayen. So here also it is not out of place to mention that illusion
can never attack on God and God is totally free from illusion.
BHUHU = “BHUHU ITI VAYEE PRANAHA” i.e., He who is the base of lives of universe,
is most beloved, even more than Prann i.e., breath. So Bhuhu is the name of God.
BHUVAHA= “BHUVAHA ITI APANAHA” i.e., He who is totally free from any sorrow,
and the soul removes his own all sorrows after coming in contact with Him. So the
name of God is Bhuvaha.
SWAHA = i.e., “SWAHA ITI VYANAHE” who is omnipresent in the universe and is
holding the same. So the name of God is Swaha.
SAVITUHU = He who creates the universe. So the name of God is Savituhu.
DEVSYA= who gives all pleasure/merriment, so the name of God is Dev.
VARENNYAM = He who is the most supreme and acceptable. God is most supreme
and acceptable for worship.
BHARGAHA = the purest entity (though God is formless, but finding no suitable
English word of Sanskrit word, “SHUDH SWARUPAM” the word entity has been used.)
TAT = i.e., the God i.e., of the purest entity.
DHIMAHI = i.e., we must hold (sort of meditation) because
YAHA = the God
NAHA = our,
DHIYAHA = mind(i.e., in our minds)
PRACHODYAT = by inspiration (fulfil the mind with wisdom)
“We meditate the God who is the base of lives’ of universe, totally free from any sorrow, omnipresent, creates the universe, gives all pleasure/merriment, most supreme and acceptable, purest entity; May the God enlighten our minds with wisdom by His inspiration”.
Here it is not out of place to mention that idea of a (one) Ved mantra is based on ideas of several Ved mantras. So in the above Gayatri mantra, there are three things —-
Bhuhu, Bhuvaha, Swaha, Savituhu, Bhargaha, Devsya are some qualities amongst unlimited qualities of God. These are called Stuti i.e., to say about God with His real qualities and not self made etc.
Secondly Dhimahi means meditation i.e., one should always sit in meditation and do hard and pious deeds for which he will have to study Vedas in full, while discharging moral duties towards family and nation.
Third and last is DHIYO YO NAHA PRACHODYAT. It is a prayer to God explanation of which is cited above.
HOW TO DO HAVAN
Please sit in the morning to perform havan. Havan must be in sunlight then it is more beneficial. Then half a bowl of fresh water with a tablespoon must be with you with small twigs especially of mango tree if possible, havan samagri, ghee, camphor and match box must be there with you. Please sit on sukh asan on four times folded blanket and blanket must be on mat.
Sukh asan i.e., sit on duly folded feet in comfortable position. Then first close your eyes and concentrate between two eyebrows and chant Gayatri mantra three times within heart and not by mouth. Then open your eyes.
Take one spoon of water in right palm. Chant this mantra, OM AMRITO UPASTRANMASI SWAHA and drink the water which you have put in your palm. Then again take the spoon of water in right palm then chant the next mantra, OM AMRITA APIDHANMASI SWAHA, and drink the water. Then again take the water in right palm and chant the mantra, OM SATYAM YASHAH SHRI MAYI SHRI SHRAYTAAM SWAHA, and drink the water. Then wash the right palm while sitting, with the same water kept in bowl.
Then put the twigs into havan kund with one piece of camphor and burn it. During this process chant the Gayatri mantra again and again till such time the fire is lighted sufficiently. Then chant the Gayatri mantra and at the last add the word Swaha and offer ghee with tablespoon, quantity equivalent to 4 to 5 drops. And if you are alone then also offer in fire pinch of havan samagri from your right hand’s finger and thumb avoiding forefinger. So this offering may be of 11 times, 21 times or 51 times as the time suits. It is the simplest way and I have not quoted the complete method of Yajna. The havan with Ved mantras are always offered as the best worship of God only please. Do havan daily and both times.
In the end of hawan, please pray to God to fulfill your desires. I hope God will sure listen to you.
PROCEDURE OF CHANTING
Please, start the day by chanting Gayatri mantra in the early morning sitting on suitable asan like Sukhasan, Siddhasan or Padmasan etc. concentrate on the point between two eyebrows which is called “Agyachakra”. The Gayatri mantra should be chanted along with its meaning both times. Also, please try to perform daily hawan even with Gayatri mantra. Then try to study any of my books daily and put up question if any.
After 15 days chant the Gayatri mantra only thrice thereafter do the name jaap of Almighty God-“Om”. The jaap must be done daily by heart and not orally.
6.) Rigved mein yam aur yami shabd ka varnnan aata hai parantu achha hai ki aap apni nanhi munni ka naam sumedha, rishika, kavya, manisha, divya mein se koi ek rakh lein kyunki adhiktar Rishi-Muni beta-beti ka naamkarann vedon se hee karte hain aur beti ke naam ke ant mein “aa” ka aana achha manaa jaata hai aur yami ke ant mein ee aa raha hai. Jaise Sita, madalsa, shakuntala, Urmila, naam Rishiyon ke rakhe hue hain. Fir bhi aapko yami naam achha lagta hain to rakh lein.
7.) Satya marg par lane ke liye pehle swayam ko vedon ka adhyayn aur sadhna dwara satya samahjna hai, fir us satya ka prachaar karna hai.
8.) Is vishaye mein hamne kuchh pustakein question na likhkar answer ke roop mein chhapi hain aur weh sabhi readers ko laabh de rahi hain. Isliye mein aapko yeh suggest karunga ki aap woh pustakein manga lein aur is website par to poore question-answers hain, yahaan se aap photocopy karte jayein. Pustakon ka naam hai “Vedas- A Divine Light” part I-V (in English). Aap apna gyan badane ke liye question-answers on Vedanta and Eternal Vedas Philosophy part I and II, yeh pustak manga kar avashya padein. List of books is also pasted below-
List of books is appended below, please —–
S. No. NAMES OF BOOK COST PAGES
1. PATANJAL YOG DARSHAN PT I 131.00 332
2. PATANJAL YOG DARSHAN PT II 300.00 295
3. VEDIC PRAVACHAN SANGRAH(Reprinted) 120.00 118
4. VEDIC SATSANG SANGRAH PT II 12.00 29
5. MANAV DHARAM SHIKSHA 21.00 88
6. ATMIK UDGAR 51.00 42
7. DIL SE DIL KI BAAT 21.00 20
8 YAJ KARAM SARVSHRESHTH ISHWAR POOJA 65.00 132
9. BRAHAMCHARYA DUKH NIVARAK
DIVYA MANNI 100.00 173
10. MRITYU EK KATU SATYA 20.00 63
11. BHAJAN KIRTAN 40.00 64
12. SHRIMADBHAGWAD GEETA
EK VEDIC RAHSYA (CHAP. 1-6) 400.00 739
13. SHRIMADBHAGWAD GEETA
EK VEDIC REHASYA (CHAP. 7-12) 400.00 594
14. SANDHYA MANTRA 25.00 33
15. VEDIC PRAVACHAN SANGRAH PT II 120.00 124
16. SHRIMADBHAGWAD GEETA
EK VEDIC RAHSYA (Chap. 13-15) 250.00 246
17. NAARI DUSHKARMIYON
PAR VEDON DWARA DAND 25.00 38
18.VEDON SE MRITYU REHSYA JANO 140.00 101
1. VEDANTA & ETERNAL VEDAS’
PHILOSOPHY PT I 31.00 77
2. VEDANTA AND ETERNAL VEDAS’
PHILOSOPHY PT II 20.00 92
3. YOGA A DIVINE VEDAS PHILOSOPHY 65.00 123
4. VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. I 80.00 190
5. PROTECT THE HOLY COW, SAY VEDAS 40.00 58
6. VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. II 121.00 279
7. VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. III 100.00 126
8. VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. IV 100.00 154
9. VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. V 140.00 104
10. VEDIC PUNISHMENT FOR CRIMINALS 25.00 54
(IN OTHER LANGUAGES)
1. VEDA – DIVYA GNANA (translated in Kannada)
(Originally in English as vedas a divine light Pt. I) 120.00 202
2. VEDAM–VAAZHVIN VAZHIKATTI
(Translated in Tamil) 120.00 218
(Originally in English as VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT PT. I)
3. VEDA – DIVYA GNANA (translated in Kannada)
(Originally in English as vedas a divine light Pt. II) 100.00 111
4. PROTECT THE HOLY COW, SAY VEDAS
(Translated in Tamil) 50.00 68
5. VEDANU DIVA GYAN (Translated in Gujrati)
(Originally in English as VEDAS A DIVINE LIGHT Pt.I) 120 178
LIST OF CASSETTES & CDs Sung by Swamiji
1. SANT VANNI CASSETTES (PT 1-8) 35.00 EACH
2. BHAJ GOVINDAM CASSETTE 35.00
3. VCDS VEDOIN KEE CHHAWON TALE PT1&2 50.00 EACH
4. ISHWAR KEE AWAZ SUNO (ACD) 36.00
5. SAB MEIN VYAPAK JYOTI EK (ACD) 36.00
6. SANT VANNI PT. 1-4 (ACD) 35.00 EACH
7. VALMIKI RAMAYAN (ACD) 36.00
8. ISHWAR BIN SUKH NAHIN (ACD) 36.00
9.SARVAVYAPAK ISHWAR MAHIMA SUNO(ACD) 36.00
10. SAB GOBIND HAI (ACD) 45.00
11. AMRIT VANNI VED (ACD) 36.00
12. BHAJ GOVINDAM (ACD) 35.00
13. VED VANNI KE UPDESH (ACD) 36.00
14. PRABHU SA KOI NA DOOJA (ACD) 30.00
Costs of books are excluding postal charges.